blurred vision

Louise_a

Reaction score
anyone had this? i had it once couple of weeks ago but since monday its happened 3 times, twice being today.
il see a little flashy squigle to start with but over about 15 mins it will develope in both eyes and cover my whole sight, i litterally cannot make things out! then it will start to go away. last for about 40mins to an hour.

i thought it would be migrane attacks but i never seem to get headache with it, i just feel unwell and hot.
saw midwife on tue and bloodpressure was fine, could it be hormones as im coming to the end?

I had this last week but only in my right eye. It freaked me out - but I forgot to ask the midwife about it today. It hasnt happened again so Im hoping it wasnt anything to worry about

Not sure but would get some advice to be on safe side. Hope it eases off.

marie x
35+2

UPDATE:

just done my blood pressure. got one of the lloyds pharmacy thingys and did it twice, came up 144/89 and again 144/90.
midwife records from Tue show it was at 130/73.

is my blood pressure too high???

just rang my mum and she says BP is high and to ring the ward so going to do that.

hope all is ok :(

was about to say phone midwife as this can be a sign of pre-eclampsia, especially with high bp too. Hope everyhting is ok.

I had blurred vision in mylast pregnancy and it was a panic attack so itsnot always bad news but it is best to get it checked out to be sure

do you normally suffer migraines? i suffer them alot when not pregnant, but since being pregnant i dont get them but i get the aura's... its like a light in your eye and it spreads to effect your whole vision and can make u feel drunk. it normally lasts about 30 - 40mins.

does this sound like what your having? it took me ages to get diagnosed as not many dr's diagnose the aura's without the pain.

I got sent o hospital yesterday with suspected pre eclampsia, this is one of the symptoms, get yourself to the hossie asap as your BP is high too.

Hope you're ok hun.... :hug: :hug:

hello.

well they did LOADS of tests, bloods normal, sugars normal etc. trace of protien and white cells found in wee.

im to be checked over twice a week. they didnt know 100% what it was or anything but wee gone off to their Lab for testing.

ive had migranes 2-3 times in my life when stressed really, had 1 whilst being pregnant but didnt start like this and the blurred eeye thing doesnt come with a headache so i ruled it out, but does sound same as yours even the timescale so could be :)

whats your bp like? as I've had some blurred vision too and been told I've got the early signs of PE

it was 144/100 but back down to 138/89.

midwife coming around today to check me over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back