Blueflower's long awaited twins!

I can't believe they are 8 weeks, they look so cute xx

8 weeks already and they look huge! Do they interact much with each other or is it a bit early for that?

Wow I just don't have time to post on here! They weighed 8lb 15 &9lb 2 at the 6 week appointment, births have been registered and they met their cousins yesterday! So nice having DH home one day a week!
I made an 'intense grandma screen' to block out my mum but she is now doing less and less to help and getting annoying. Might have to reduce her visits!
Anyway they are 8 weeks old today!

I can tell them apart now in this picture. So cute. :)

Wow I just don't have time to post on here! They weighed 8lb 15 &9lb 2 at the 6 week appointment, births have been registered and they met their cousins yesterday! So nice having DH home one day a week!
I made an 'intense grandma screen' to block out my mum but she is now doing less and less to help and getting annoying. Might have to reduce her visits!
Anyway they are 8 weeks old today!

Oh, my God, your twins are so sweet! They look like two angels! Awesome babies and awesome photo. Really, I'm not joking. You can take a part in photocontest, no doubt. I've found recently one for amateurs “Childhood memories” photo contest. I'm going to do it too, but still choosing the nice photo. Why not try? :)

Last edited:
They are aware of each other but that's about it! Jacob often has 'jazz hands' in Robert's face but Robert isn't bothered, or he has his hand on Robert's arm, cute! They also look at each other whilst breastfeeding! Its going a bit better but is sometimes fraught and takes ages! Still easier than bottles and both give me back ache!

Had the dentist on Wednesday and she gave me extra treatments whilst it's free!
Took the boys to my church today, they were very popular!

Here's an up to date pic of the boys in their alpine outfits from godparents! ;)
(Upside-down again sorry!)

Attachments

• 20170304_102404.jpg
    20170304_102404.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 43
Blurred but both smiling! ;)

Attachments

• 20170306_123631.jpg
    20170306_123631.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 41
Gorgeous pics xx just wondering how you are getting on? Xx

Great thanks! They weigh 14lb each now, feeding is getting easier and they sleep longer at night, up 6 hours! Lots of smiles, chatting and cooing! We are still knackered as it's so hard at times but they are so adorable! Sometimes they turn towards me after a tandem feed and both start 'chatting' so earnestly to me!! So cute! :)

I was saying that this time last year we still didn't know if our egg donor had produced enough eggs to share. Egg collection was planned for 15th April! Waiting on tenterhooks to find out if she would keep them all or give them all to us! We had to start my painful progesterone bottom injections just in case and Ian was scheduled to go in to do his sample! Tense times!

Not long for you now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back