Hi there!

jewel32

Reaction score
My name's Julia and I'm currently 7 weeks 6 days pregnant with our first child. I've been married for 7 years and we've been trying to conceive for 5...I've had some infertility issues and have been through IVF and IUI...both unsuccessful. I had a natural pregnancy 6 months ago that ended in misscarriage at 6 weeks.

I'm currenlty feeling ecstatic and extrememly scared at the same time...had my first scan last week and saw the heartbeat!!! Waiting for my 12-week scan on Oct. 16....reallly glad to be here! :)

One question...how do I upload the ticker onto my profile?

How To Get Your Ticker Into Your Signature

First, you need to collect the code for your new ticker from any of the ticker websites on the internet - why not try Baby Gaga, TickerCentral, Ticker Factory, La Femme Bonita, SnugglePie or LilyPie. When you request the code from their website, remember to choose the 'BBCode' option (not HTML) when it asks you what 'encoding language' you would like. This might sound quite daunting, but it really isn't! It's just a fancy word which means that your signature will work straight away without any tweaking

Next, and once you have created your ticker as above, select 'My Profile' at the top of this screen. This will take you to your Pregnancy Forum profile. The 14th box down is entitled 'Signature' - simply copy and paste :the code you have created from one of the above sites into that 'Signature' box, and click 'Submit' at the very bottom of the screen. And that's it!

I got this quote from the technical support bit in the forum - hope this helps.

:wave: hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations xx

Hi there :wave:

Welcome to the forum and congratulations. xxxx

:wave: Hi, welcome and congratulations.xxx

:wave: welcome to the forum and congratulations! x

Awww, thanks for the warm welcome...and the advice on the ticker!!! I look forward to chatting with you lovely ladies :)

Hi, welcome to the forum and good luck with the pregnancy :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back