Blue veins showing????

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Hi guys

Anyone noticed blue veins very prominent through their skin??!!

I have noticed really blue veins on my boobies, belly and even my legs now!!!! They are making me go EEEEKKKKK every time I see another one!!! OH said I looked like a road map this morning!!!??? Charming

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats normal I'm afraid :(

Mine went down dramatically after the birth :dance: , but I still have them in my boobs because of the breastfeeding.

I got them too Zoe, and my nips look really dark!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
Thats normal I'm afraid :(

Mine went down dramatically after the birth :dance: , but I still have them in my boobs because of the breastfeeding.

i had a massive vein right through my boobs before i was pregnant anyway :(

I am only just starting out in my pregnancy and I already have slightly protruding blue veins on my breasts!! :shock:

It was one of my early symptoms, on my boobs, but getting them everywhere now!!!! :oops: :shock:

Been slapping on the marvellous Dove summer body lotion with hint of fake tan to darken my skin slightly to hide them!!

xxx

I couldnt help but 'laugh out loud' then hahah

the other day I was just about to get in the shower...so I was stood there naked examining my boobs in the mirror (as I already have a few stretch marks) and I was so amazing shocked and kinda scared by all the very bright veins lol

Keira said:
I couldnt help but 'laugh out loud' then hahah

the other day I was just about to get in the shower...so I was stood there naked examining my boobs in the mirror (as I already have a few stretch marks) and I was so amazing shocked and kinda scared by all the very bright veins lol

Yeh, so was I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks mad!

Oh Keira just spotted yo are from the Wirral, so am I!!?? Where about are you on the Wirral? I am Wallasey xx

Tee hee, and we are due around same time too!! How bizarre

IS this your first? xx

Zoe you/OH has the same second name as me aswell

McCoy

:) [/b]

wow how weird

yeh this is our first, and the mcCoy thing is weird lol

you are due a few days before me :(

I had blue veins before I had Damien, and they got worse, but are still blue now, it's the increased blod flow I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back