Blue Legs........

jennywren

Reaction score
OH has just rung me up (well at 1pm ) and said he has had to put oran down for a sleep because he is so tired and screaming (oh says screaming when hemeans crying usually) but then he said he thinks there is something wrong with his legs :shock: . He said first he notice bruises on both knees (I saw these about a week ago but figured they were from his attempted crawling / army crawling) as they went. He said though that his legs are blue down to his ankles and his skin feels ''funny''. Ive told him to let him sleep for an hour and bring him straight up to mums so I can look at him and ring the NHS Direct......

Im just worried about the blue legs.

OH MY GOD :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MEN ARE DAFT :roll: :roll: :roll:

He just brought him round (apart from the fact he left his bag of stuff in the car park at home !!) and I whipped his pants off and sure enough his legs were blue but they didnt look like bruises to us, mum got a flannel and wiped them and its stared coming off and its the flipping dye from his new jeans....what in idiot daddy is :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

the bruises on his knees really are just knee brusies from crawling!!

oh, what a relief! aww, u mustve been so worried. :hug: men are daft! :lol:

trixipaws said:
oh, what a relief! aww, u mustve been so worried. :hug: men are daft! :lol:

I know he prober shit me up because I got straight up and Googled it and was saying DVT or fracture in the vertebrate and I was paniking as I had been throwing him up in the air and catching in and thought id damaged him lol

OMG!!! Poor you!!!

But..

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

@ your OH.

Hope you gave hime some serious grief for scaring you like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back