Blue Day

5Element

Reaction score
Wow today do I feel flat - realised that I should of been going back to work this week and letting the world and his wife know that we are awaiting a little smartie instead I am sitting here awaiting my AF and not knowing when we feel up for trying again. May not even be this year and I HATE that thought. Humph, I wish my hormones would get a grip on themselves and I could move on.

Sorry ladies, just dont have anyone else to tell and keeping it inside hurts even more!

Hope you all are having a better brighter day! XXXX

Sorry you are having such a bad day 5Element. Although we had already told close family and close friends that we were pregnant, I was so looking forward to telling other relatives (like my 95 year old Gran!) and less close friends - in fact really I just wanted to tell everyone! It's awful when that is snatched away from you. I'm glad that we had told family and close friends our news though, as now I am going through a MC, I have been able to turn to them for support.

I assume from your message that you had kept news of your pregnancy secret but maybe you could tell a close friend or family member what has happened so that you have someone to talk. Keeping things bottled up won't help, although I know sometimes you just want to be alone with your feelings and talking about them is just too hard.

Sorry you are having such a bad day and sending :hugs:

Last edited:
I did tell the whole world as I had a scan at 7 weeks n all was fine so I shouted from roof tops wish I hadn't cos then at 10 weeks another scan showed my beans heart had stopped :-( and so then I had to tell everyone what had happened and that broke my heart each time I told ppl it truly was horrible next time il keep it to my own house n maybe my mum,I felt shit for weeks after and it wasn't till I finally got a negatives pregnancy test that I felt better again knowing I could now begin to ttc and I had control back,hope u feel better tomoro lovely xxx

Heres hoping we can ttc asap! ;-) Since the mc i have told a few people but not many - just those that knew me well and were wondering over the last few months wot was up with me! Roll on AF!!

Sorry you're having a blue day :hugs: It certainly is a roller-coaster of emotions. My turning point seemed to be yesterday when I just felt like a cloud had been lifted. Did an HPT this morning and it was the faintest of positives when it was really strong at the weekend so I think that has made all the difference. I know there will still be rough days to come but I'm appreciating the good ones when they're here.

I hope that tomorrow's a brighter day for you xx

Thanks Vickimo - already feeling better after much chocolate :) :) I am looking forward to getting back to work and getting back into a routine! Hope your well too!

Think OH smelt that I am not good today! We have decided to go and do some therapy shopping tomorrow! hihihihi I know that THIS wont hurt abit - only the credit card!!!! :) :) :)

Having a blue day to hun, not sure why. I guess it's to be expected its just after a good spell the bad days feel worse. hugs to you xxx

Hi 5Element - sorry you're feeling down :hug: I thought I was doing ok after my mc, but I've been feeling very low this week too, definitely not helped by being ill with a cold!! :-( Retail therapy sounds like a fantastic idea - hope you have a lovely time today. Sending love & hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back