Blubbering fool

Amyrose

Reaction score
God I woke up this morning and have been a total emotional wreck since I stepped foot out of bed I have a lump in my throat and keep welling up for no reason at all. Poor al don't know what to do with me. Pointless post just needed to off load

Poor you :hug: those bloody hormones I suppose :)

Aw hun. Hormones have a lot to answer for! Have a relaxing day, do a little facial, do your nails and watch some good chick flicks. Know that tomorrow you.might be happy, grumpy, sleepy, dopey or any of the others! Xxx

Haha thats the thing im has happy as a pig in shit today i am going to blame al for this one why? Because I can lol x

It's all that baby juice floating around your body ;) xx

I have some spotting again this evening I hate all this worry I really want to be able to relax and enjoy this little bean

:hug: I keep crying when I look at my scan pic :)

I'm going to see if I can have an early scan next week. I feel like I'm in limbo and can't really enjoy things yet x

It will reassure you, think positive!! x

I cried over chicken wings the other day haha! Thankfully my OH understood :)

Amy rose. Congrats on your bfp hun. Ah was so happy to see you posting again chick!

You will find you get emotional & angry for no reason & everything will annoiy you lol. Your hormones are everywhere in pregnancy but they do get easier. Have a nice bath a nice relaxing soak hun.

I know it's hard not knowing none of the wiser ( hugs ) - you can get a early scan ( reassurence scan )

Your 6wks today too ( your little ones hearbeat) has just started beating :)

Here's to a happy healthy 8mths babe. xxx

I'd go to the epu hun, tell them you've had spotting and you're concerned and they will scan you xxx

thanks girls im ok again tonight all is normal again, im not going to panick i think im just one of those ladies that has spotting early on i have had it on most my kiddies.
i am still going to push for an early scan just for peace of mind with my history i cant see them refusing me xxxx

Do it, I want to see the pics of little bean!!!!!! xxx

Hope you feel better soon.....
I am a total emotional roller coaster too at the moment, going from weeping over nothing to snapping at oh and then being wonderfully happy! It's a wierd feeling isn't it!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back