Strange marks on bump

xx emma xx

Reaction score
My skin felt a bit irritated so I looked at my belly and there are strange marks on it. It looks like blood surfacing to my skin but obviously theres no broken skin for it to come out. It's really weird looking and I've never seen it before so don't know if it's normal. Has anyone got this as there bump stretches, it looks nothing like a stretch Mark. I am probably over reacting lol. I'll try put pics on x

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry for the huge pics. It doesn't look as bad in the pics x

I have that in the exact same place - where my piercing is, completely normal probs just the start of a stretch mark, and believe it or not heres me at 38 weeks and that is the ONLY stretch mark I have on my tummy! xx

Have you been itching it? as sometimes when you itch blood surfaces to the skin and looks like that x

looks how mine did when it was itchy, scratching it seems to make blood come to surface & make those marks. I used some intensive moisturising cream day & nite religiously after this instead of now & again & since then I've had hardly any itches on bump. Think the skin itches when stretching fast. xx

I hadn't been scratching. It just felt weird and I looked and it was all like bloody surfacing. I'm glad that's prob what it is then. I was panicking why blood would be on my bump lol. Its my first sign of a stretch mark then. Hope its the last haha x

I had this on my bump then it spread and started itching it was nothing to worry about apparently and I was just slightly allergic to being pregnant lol it may not be this but keep it in mind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back