Bloody palpitations!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
I thought I'd gotton rid of these in the early second tri, now they are really bad. This mornings run has been constant since half 8 boo. Just makes me feel yucky faint and breathless.

Been having them since Thu/Fri. I've given in and asked for the Dr to call me today. Even though I know there's nothing they can do and its just pregnancy! Just wasting their time but it shuts my husband up at least!

Xx

Aww that sounds horrible! Take it easy today. Best to get checked anyway to keep your hubby happy, haha.
Hope they go away soon! Xx

Aww hun better to get it checked. Makes me feel guilty to complain with sickness I'm glad I'm not suffering palpitations I hope they stop soon xx

I'm having the same thing. Seems to get worse in the hot weather and rushing around at work. My heart races, my whole body comes out in a sweat amd i get sick and dizzy. It's awful. was wondering if i should go gp about it. I just know theu put me in the sick for my last three weeks of work. Let me know how u get on xx

Will do :) I could understand if I was at work etc but I'm at home, doing nothing! Literally this morning I'm just sat on my bed leaning on the pillows to try and rest to get them to bugger off!

But give me palpitations over sickness any day. I cannot deal with nausea at all!!!

Xx

I've been suffering with them and the consultant in antenatal referred me to the cardiologist. I;ve had 2 24 hour heart monitors and 2 heart scans. I'm due back to see him next week. I didnt really want to go for the second one's because he has said there isnt much they can do and I didnt want to waste their time.

But when I spoke to my mw at my last appointment they can be brought on by low iron levels so its best to get checked out.

Its awful isnt it, I hope the go away for you soon enough xxx

Yes it's started for me this morning to and i'm just at home. I don't know why we are getting it ? it's quite a scary feeling hope it eases for u soon xx

Well chest and heart sound fine, had some more bloods done, ten weeks ago my HB was only 103 so I'm really hoping its not dropped below 100 :-( that will be all of my lovely labour plans out of the window!

Xx

I am getting bloods back tomorrow, so nervous about my iron as they won't let you homebirth with low iron. fx for us both! xx

I've been wanted that palpitations lasting over half an hour need to be stopped with beta blockers, as they can be a problem. All depends on what they diagnose I suppose, as I had a pre existing condition that pregnancy seems to exacerbate.

Hope it's all well though, they're usually just irritating!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back