Blood Testing

Hchee1979

Reaction score
So, i've been watiing for my period to come back after a d&c on Feb 29th. Went the loo this morning, wiped and got pink blood...got excited and rang doc to book blood test for days1-5 of cycle and thyroid....however since ringing I think I've scared my period away and haven't had anything since expect P.Pain. I'm hoping it re-appears today else I'll have to cancel the appointment tomorrow :( Anyone else had this problem.

Been having a hard time. My SIL is pregnant at the min and on saturday spent the day being very unsensitive to me...moaning about how heavy her bump is (shes only 23 weeks and hardly showing!)

I got a glimmer of light for the starts of my fertility testing beginning and its gone haywire again :(

DH swimmers are all fit and healthy...so the pressure is on me to find out why my body is so useless at keeping LO.

Anyway enough of my moan/rant
Hope you girls can help me :) Baby dust to all :):dust:
xxx

I think maybe you did jump the gun a bit as cd 1 is supposed to be when you wake up properly bleeding so even if AF does come back today you aren't cd 1 and anyway cd 2 for your bloods seems a bit early to me.

The tests are normally done on cd 3-5 to be sure AF is here and you want to make sure the results are valid.

Sorry that your SIL is a pain, I think they do tend to be :shock:

My doctor told me to go between days 1-5 (1 being the first day when you start bleeding)

The period has picked up steam now so I'm not as freaked out as yesterday :

Thanks for Posting Louise

Glad your period is back on track and stopped messing you about, mine always start with 5 days of spotting and I remember my first after D&C was slow to start and slows to stop , lasting 8 days ish in the middle.

Good luck with your blood test , good for something new to start to help with ttc X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back