Blood test for recurrent misscarriage

kiki

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, let me introduce myself as I have been away from the site for a while. I have had two miscarriages. First one @12 weeks and the 2nd @8 weeks. And we have been trying for another one since then (just over a year). And finally last Thursday had my positive test.

So after 10 minutes of joy the worrying started... ans has not stopped since then. Went to my GP today to register the pregnancy and he was great. He has arranged for me to have some blood test done to see if there is anything that could cause the MS'c. So I was really happily supprised about this as after the last MC I was told I had to have had 3 before they would start looking into it.

Has anyone else had blood test to see where the problems could be, and if so, did they find anything?

Thanks!!

Hi i have also had two losses both this year and am now pregnant again, however im having some pain and have lost my symptoms so i have a scan tomorrow to see whats going on. I wasnt offered any blood tests just told i would have to have 3 miscarriages before they would look in to it. Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy :hug: :cheer:

Thanks for your reply Sara! How was your scan? I really hope everything was ok :hug:

kiki said:
Thanks for your reply Sara! How was your scan? I really hope everything was ok :hug:
Hi Kiki my scan went well it put my mind at ease for all of a day!! I know ill prob never stop worrying. :hug:

I'm really happy to hear that the scan had good news for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back