Help! Really worried.... Positive test then a negative 1 week later

Good! All the docs I've talked to after m/c have been very understanding! You should be taken seriously- this is not a nice situation for you to go through! Xxxxx

Thanks hun, yeh i just feel silly for getting upset about it because it was an early miscarriage and its so common. My last miscarriage before i had my son was later xxx

I've only had early miscarriages and I can tell you that I became really really upset both times. All of the hopes that were in my mind were just cut in one moment of sadness! Both of those babies still mean something to me. At the time that I lost both of mine a celebrity lost their baby much later in their pregnancy. One person even said to me, at least you weren't further along in your pregnancy. That comment really hurt me! I was so upset - I loved that baby as much as any woman carrying a child. You mustn't feel bad about being sad so early! It's completely understandable!!!! Xxxx

Thank you for this. This is exactly how i have felt each time and some people go out of their way to make you feel daft and like you shouldn't be upset. Thank you gain. It was just what i needed to hear xxx

God no problem! Take no notice of people's "wise" words. Until you have suffered the pain (mentally and physically) of any miscarriage it's too difficult to understand. Sometimes, even my OH struggles to understand the exact torment I've been through. You need to listen to your head and heart for a while and let yourself grieve this sad loss! You are entitled to that!!!!!
Get yourself to the docs, and aak for those tests if nothing else, it mean that you can focus on a small 'positive' coming out of this horrible time and try to find a reason. If there is no reason then you and your OH can talk in the future about what you would like to do! Grieve away first though!
If you ever wanna chat, just private msg me! I understand your feelings and like I said earlier, will happily do anything to help! I'm here to listen if you just need a rant!!! Xxxx

I agree, I've lost 4 pregnancies at 4 weeks and one at 7 weeks. They all hurt the same, and I believe that no matter how far the pregnancy got, you're entitled to grieve. I hate it when people try to console me with the line "at least you weren't that far". Hugs to you hun, and you will be entitled to tests now even tho you have carried full term.

Ah sorry to hear that hun! Thank you for your lovely message, it means a lot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back