blood results

the results are ok for leutal phase but you were in a v v v v vlong cycle so the gp must take that into account, dont let her/him be complacent!!

Problem is my dr doesnt seem to have a clue! wen i went and saw her and she mentioned potential PCOS she said there was nothing that could be done to help conceive and in my head i was thinking well the girls on here are on clomid etc so i do think she really knows what shes talking about to be honest. I may need to book and see another dr i think

xx

Yes you really should get another opinion. Two of my friends have PCOS, the one that tried was put on clomid. It was a long journey for her but she has two beautiful babies. I really wish you all the best hon and remember you can still catch if your body is OV by itself. I would def go back to the GP, you have to be on their case as some of them like the easy life.

xxx

Bellarina you really should see someone else, firstly she should refer you for an ultrasound to check your ovaries & this will confirm pcos. This is what I had done (luckily I don't have pcos), if you do then they can give you treatment. I know someone who was given tablets & on her 2nd cycle she caught on. Don't leave it there you need to know if you have pcos.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back