blood results

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi girls i had my blood results today. They were...

Oestradiol 474 pmol/l

follicle stim horm 1.6 iu/l

LH 2.3 iu/l

progesterone 30.0 nmol/l

what do u all think compared to urs etc xx

Sorry hun - I haven't had my bloods done (yet!)

I am sure someone will be along to help.

Did you just pick up the results from the receptionist?

xxxxxxx

Iv not had mine done hun, what did doc say? X

I haven't a clue what they mean to be honest hun. Did they explain them to u? Maybe the ladies in ltttc might be able to help a bit better xx

Hiya hon :) Great that you finally got your results and they look pretty good to me (that was your 21 day bloods right?)

I didn't have the oestradiol done but my results for the others were

Progesterone 43.3
LH 1.5
FSH 3

My doc said I had def ov'd - I've read on this forum that for progesterone anything over 30 means you ov'd so that's a good result for you hon :) Congrats! Curious to know what your doc said... xx

Thanks ceebee dr wasnt tgere so just got receptionist to give them to me as wanted to know from u girls what u thought before houndin dr.

So with my 30.0 is that lower end of ovulation? Meaning i may hav probs? Xx

Sorry I don't know what it means either but hope you get the answers soon. I think Cee said 30 plus means you OV so if you got 30 then you did? I really have everything crossed for you hon!!

xx

Thank u girls really hope along with the ac that we r in with a good chance this cycle xx

Thanks ceebee dr wasnt tgere so just got receptionist to give them to me as wanted to know from u girls what u thought before houndin dr.

So with my 30.0 is that lower end of ovulation? Meaning i may hav probs? Xx

I'm not sure, but I think it's 30 or over is a good result... You had a very long cycle didn't you, so maybe that would effect it? Also are you sure you had the test 7 dpo?? I don't want to say too much though as probably best you speak with your doc first.... Try googling the results too and see if anything comes up... xx

I had the blood test cycle day 70 something so dont know if that will effect it. I think i may need to speak to dr to check xx

Im glad that they sound ok hun, not that i have a clue lol. Prob best to speak to your doc tho just to see what they say if you want to know more.

Fx for mine now.

Michelle. x

Don't know anything about it hun but am fx for you that it's all good news xxx

Im not feeling positive today, but hopefully it will be ok.

Michelle. x

:shakehead:
Hi girls i had my blood results today. They were...

Oestradiol 474 pmol/l

follicle stim horm 1.6 iu/l

LH 2.3 iu/l

progesterone 30.0 nmol/l

what do u all think compared to urs etc xx

hi,

fsh - low is good, high suggests ovary probs and possible perimenopause.

lh - low fine - lh peaks at ovulation and then is low the rest of the cycle but never disappears.

progesterone - if taken at 7dpo it would be borderline as it needs to be 30 nmol/l minimum but you were wwwweeeellllllll past that!!

oestradiol - not so familiar with this one but range is on this link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estradiol so if it is the pmol/l measurement in letual phase it seems fine.

Im no doctor bear in mind!!! what did your gp say??

Sounds good from what the other ladies are saying hun :) let us know what doc says. You got to call him or you got appointment? x x

Thanks girls

Itsbabytime...thats whats confusing me because i had my bloods something like cd 76! so i dunno what level should be then i i cant find anything on it because lets be honest cycles shouldnt be that long.

Think im just gonna have to grin and bear it ringing and speaking to dr tomorro or make an appt, though i daresay shel just tell em now iv had an af its all fine!

xxxx

You need to make sure she explains your results hun, don't let her fob you off. At the end of the day, you need to try and understand what happened x x

yeh i agree hun il try and ring again later. cant ring about results until after 2pm at my drs xxx

Good luck sweetie, I know you will be much more relaxed ones the doctor has confirmed all is ok! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back