Bloating? Trapped Wind?? What???

Jody

Reaction score
Evening ladies,

I have a problem and just wondered if anyone else is suffering the same or if its just me.

I am REALLY pregnant looking, not just low down where baby actually is but my whole tummy is huge. The last few days it has been tender to the touch and when I move, really high up, like above my tummy button, I dont know if I'm bloated, trapped wind, or what?? I'm not constipated so its not that. Could I have a water infection? What does that feel like?
ANy help would be really good as I am so sore all the time :-( xxx

Hey Jody dont panic.....I think this is something a lot of us have suffered from in the very early days I still am now....my mw said its bloatedness and trapped wind as when the uterus increases in size it moves our bowels around causing wind to get trapped and us to bloat! Its painfull at times Ive been in two tonight with it but it does get better and is perfectly normal so dont worry your not alone xxx

Aww thank you so much for your reply Wilma, It has made me feel better:) xxxx

No probs Jody.......I know I was worrying about every little twinge at first coz I feel like a first time mam again but MW assured me its all ok and nothing to worry about!!! :) xxx

To be honest Wilma, It gives me peace of mind that baby and uterus are growing and all is well :) If they werent then I wouldnt have these pains would I x

My midwife told me this too. She also put my gigantic bump down to the fact that this is my second baby and my tummy muscles haven't ever gone back (i'm not really one for the gym!!) I really like how you're keeping mind that these cramps mean your baby is growing well, i'm going to keep telling myself that instead of freaking out with every twinge!! x

Jody, im exactly the same as you! My stomach is huugggeee, and feel like ive eaten ten loaves of bread! Im sure people must think im showing already, lol! Its not too painful, apart from the cramps and twinges, etc, but at least I know im not alone - god, what would I do without this forum! :)
x

It will pass girls, I only get it now if I eat lots of junk or far too much for a meal and then the digestion slows down for two days and get bloatd etc , fybogel helps, from boots in sachets to get you bamck on track and unbung the bottom if that happens too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back