• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bleeding

mum2A&L

Reaction score
how much longer should i expect to bleed for? i started on friday 14th. it has slowed down, but it is still there.

also, how long after this mc should it be before i start having periods again?

i just want this to be over, so i can move on :cry:

When I miscarried they told me to expect to bleed for about 2 weeks and then to expect a period around 4 weeks after the bleeding stopped.

It isn't easy with the bleeding as a constant reminder of what you've lost but believe me, it does get better in time.

I really feel for you :hug:

hey hun firstly hugs coming your way :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

bleeding will vary from woman to woman there is no time frame like becky says anything from couple days to couple of weeks.

i got my af round 4-5 weeks afterwards but again it goes vary my friend had af couple weeks later.

im sorry im not a lot of help hun but thinking of you and you know where i am if you want to chat PM me anytime day or night :hug: :hug:

Sorry for your loss. I bled a lot for the first week and that calmed down for the second week. I think my periods took between 6 and 8 weeks to re-start, mine felt like ages. I hope you're quicker!

firstly hun so sorry for your loss.

I bled for around 2 1/2 weeks then didn't get AF for 6-8 weeks after that.

but everybodys different.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss honey :hug: :hug: :hug:
I bled for 7 days when I mc at 6 weeks, my next period came 32 days after (about average cycle length for me.)
I hope you are ok. :hug:

Im so sorry for your loss hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
When i had a late m/c in january i bled for 10 days and got my first AF 5 weeks after it happend

cheers ladies. the blood flow has slowed right down, but im still passing clots (sorry, tmi). its only been 8 days, so il see how it goes.

:hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the bleeding stops soon. Mine took about 10 days. :hug: :hug: :hug:

sam hope your ok hun sending more hugs your way for you :hug: :hug:

thanks ladies. ive given up trying to talk to OH about how i feel, i think he just thinks im dealing with it ok, but i still feel 'wronged' - like i should still be celebrating my pregnancy - like its been pulled away from me without me even having a say!

but, Ive stopped bleeding!! ive gone a day (ish) and not had any more little clots, so im saying ive stopped!!!!! :dance:

im stuck between convincing him we should try again now, or wait and go along our original plan. im scared that if we try now, my body will do what it did last time, and i don't think i can go through that again yet. but then i really want another baby while A is still young.

ahh!!! why is everything so confusing!!

Last edited:
hun im glad the bleeding seems to have stopped for you now :hug: :hug:

with trying again just take things slowly i do understand where you are coming from but there is a chance you wont m/c again i know its scary and im terrified too at the moment but it will all be worth it.

give me shout anytime you wanna chat or i can do anything hun :hug: :hug:

thanks huni. :hug:

same goes for you hun! hopping your 9 months is happy and fast! we can't wait to meet your lo!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back