Bleeding :'(

So far all I've done is panic and worry, you're exactly right it has almost ruined it one way. Like we were trying for sooo long I thought being pregnant would be amazing and it is don't get me wrong but the level of worry I feel is immense. I'm hoping after this scan tomorrow I'll calm down, I have another on Monday the NHS one and then 4 weeks later will be my 12 week one sooooo hopefully I can just chill. I can see my crying tomorrow before during and after haha I'm such an emotional wreck these days hahaha!! Xxx

Did they know why you bled that much? That must have been so terrifying!! Xxx

Aww jojo :( i always get really emotional during the scan lol really praying i get
To speak to my consultant tomorrow because it's adding so much stress. Did they give you anything to help stop the bleeding?

What time is your scan tomorrow mrsbee? I'm freaking out about mine xxx

Hey hunni

Sorry to see youv had a bleed.

I bled from 7w just into my second Trimester.

I got a scan about 7+4 thankfully, but the EPUs are jam packed these days. I was scouring forums the other week and someone actually suggested phoning EPU and lying about cramps and bleeding just to get an early scan. This is unfortunately one of the reasons people in need are waiting so long, its a shame.

I hope everything is well for you and I hope its just your uterus growing and taking shape :)

Good luck.

xxxx

Did they know why you bled that much? That must have been so terrifying!! Xxx

They classes my first bleed as late implantation (I bled for 6 days!) but he other bless had no explanation but the clot was huge and brown and said probably leftover blood from
My big bleed.

My mum bled every 28 days until she was 6 months! (And after 2 miscarriages and a lost twin she was very anxious!) theybjuatvsaidbher vidy may have been confused!

Yeah russell, when we were at epau my husband asked why they didn't give pictures and i said the same, that people just make things up to be scanned early and get a pic. To be fair my epau are lovely where we are now, now I've been once they said i can call direct and book in but I just feel like being scanned all the time isn't great either.

It's so frustrating with no explanation, mine has just been off and on for the last 2 weeks (including the big clot) pretty much but no pain which is good but now it's made me really nervous about tomorrow xxx

Thanks ladies my midwife made me feel far better about it, as have all of you! Luckily I've been able to change my private scan to tomorrow just because I couldn't bare a week of worrying, but today I'm feeling far more positive about it all :) xxx

Aw yay.

I hope you get to see your little one bobbing about and at 7w hopefully a HB.

The good thing about epu though is they examine you. Likenwhen I bled they checked my cervix was still closed and not in any sign of pending m/c. So maybe worth to book in with them. Private scanning can only offer so much clinical knowledge. Seeing baby will deff reassure you. But I would, just in case. Keep us posted, good luck tomorrow.

Lou - luckily as I worked there they did give me some pics of my wee blob but it ended up a farce ie me with the camera hanging out of my vagina the consultant and 3 technicians in to try and work the laptop as it wasnt taking a photo then joined by the next patient to ask if she could go out for a fag (also susected mc) im lying there legs at quater to 3 saying itd ok ill leave the picture. They insisted though.

It depends who you get I guess. But yes I imagine its severely an abused service. Of course super service for us genuinely worried.

xxx

Aw yay.

I hope you get to see your little one bobbing about and at 7w hopefully a HB.

The good thing about epu though is they examine you. Likenwhen I bled they checked my cervix was still closed and not in any sign of pending m/c. So maybe worth to book in with them. Private scanning can only offer so much clinical knowledge. Seeing baby will deff reassure you. But I would, just in case. Keep us posted, good luck tomorrow.

Lou - luckily as I worked there they did give me some pics of my wee blob but it ended up a farce ie me with the camera hanging out of my vagina the consultant and 3 technicians in to try and work the laptop as it wasnt taking a photo then joined by the next patient to ask if she could go out for a fag (also susected mc) im lying there legs at quater to 3 saying itd ok ill leave the picture. They insisted though.

It depends who you get I guess. But yes I imagine its severely an abused service. Of course super service for us genuinely worried.

xxx

Thanks Hun, I did have an examination last Wednesday and yesterday they said both times the os was closed and no blood apart from that ectropion so I guess they're all good signs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back