Light bleeding!?

tessa123

Reaction score
I'm bleeding now. It's pink, watery and not heavy when I wipe. It's brown on pad but hardly anything on it only a few spots (sorry tmi). It's not painful or anything. It comes and goes. :cry:

My auntie had bleeding every month throughout her pregnancy with my cousin.

I don't know whether this is normal. Has anyone had this before?

I've just checked and it's stopped again.This is really strange.I've never had this before.Especially after getting a faint positive.I really don't know what's going on.I think I'm going to rest and keep an eye on the bleeding now.

Tessa from what I can gather that's quite normal as long as there's no pain with it. I haven't had any bleeding but a lot of others on here have. Try and relax and get some rest!! If there's any pain give NHS out of hours a phone for some advice. NHS Direct (England) 0845 46 47 (NHS 24 in Scotland 08454 242424). I hope you manage to get some rest and I'm sure there'll be more advice at hand in the morning!! :hug:

It could be implantation bleeding? That can be pinkish and spotting. Hope you're ok :)

Thanks for your replies.There's no pain.The bleeding has stopped now.I just feel sick,bloated,as if my stomach is stretching and feels tight.I think I'll stay still for a bit.I really don't want to be sick this morning.

ive not had bleeding in my other 4 pregnancy's but i have bled 3 times with this one it is worrying but the midwife told me if theres no cramping or pain everything should b ok, but it didnt stop me from being scared about it, i hope you dont have any more bleeding xxxxxx

I hope so too.It's the first time and never been pregnant before.I'll wait it out I think if I start bleeding again and gets worse.I'll go straight to a and e.

Brown blood is old blood so usually nothing to worry about :)

Hopefully it's just implantation blood hun, and as Mervs Mum just said, if it's brown there's no need to panic! Sounds like you're being sensible to me, just take it easy, keep and eye on it and go to a&e if you start getting cramps / pain. Take it as a good excuse to put your feet up :)

I'm bleeding again. It's not heavy or painful. I'm not doing anything but rest today.

I have had bleeding too and it was nothing to worry about, but if you are concerned then get it checked out

Just take it easy hun, how many weeks are you?

Hi,
my heart goes out to you - its a sickening feeling isn't it? As the others said, its probably OK. I had an absolutely tiny bleed (similar to what you describe) at about 10 weeks with my son and he was fine, but I felt sick until I'd had it checked out. With my first pregnancy I had light bleeding from the beginning which was on and off and got heavier until I miscarried at around 7 weeks. It was devastating, but what you describe doesn't sound the same as that. If you are worried or it gets loads worse I'd go to A&E - they'll be able to check if your cervix is still closed (with a speculum and torch thing) and book you in for an early scan. Or you could try your GP. Mine was totally unhelpful when I went to him but I think he was a bad example.
Good luck and I hope it has all cleared up for you by now

I had it as well for a day or two and I got really worried. Went to the hospital and they did some tests and said everything was ok. I was also told that it's very common as long as it's not dark red and there's not lots of it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back