concerned about scan results

sophiestar

Reaction score
hi all,
i was just wondering if anyone has been through this... im 9 weeks pregnant and have been bleeding for 5 weeks now it started of brown discharge and proceeded to red blood with small clots, i have been having weekly scans which up until last friday were showing my pregnancy was fine, however at fridays scan the midwife was concerned that my babys heartbeat had slowed slightly and there didnt seem to be a lot of fluid in the sac (although taken from a different angle it showed more fluid which is making me a bit more hopefull!!) she was also concerned about the bleeding round my sac, the baby seems to be growing accordingly too which im really glad about and still hoping and praying that this is a good sign. was just wondering if anyone else has been through this and their pregnancy has been fine. i have my next scan on wednesday so everything crossed that everything is well.

many thanks
michelle xxxx :pray:

Hi Michelle,

Sorry but I haven't been through that so can't really advise you but I do feel for you, it must be so worrying but at least it's not long until your next scan. If you're really worried & concerned about it give your midwife a call & hopefully she'll be able to ease your mind a bit.
Good luck on Wednesday and let us know how you get on.

Take care.

Nicki.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back