Bleeding

viennahunter

Reaction score
I have been bleeding since saturday but scan says baby has heart beat and all ok, has anyone bled and been ok???

I bled through the first trimester with my son and he is fine, and I'm bleedng this time too hun. If the bleeding gets worse, get yourself checked again, if only for your reasurrance :)

when you bled did you get period pains....my AF arrived but im getting belly button pains which is very odd, i can feel it from inside the navel like sharp scratchy pains :?

i have my fingers crossed for you ,you need to get yourself a ticker on as well hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

shrinkin.violet said:
when you bled did you get period pains....my AF arrived but im getting belly button pains which is very odd, i can feel it from inside the navel like sharp scratchy pains :?

Not really sure hun, can only presume they are period pains, I used to get them really bad before I had my son.

I had a bad bleed when was having Aimee with cramps too. I was 16 weeks at the time and it lasted about 4 days. Everything was fine though.

Yep, i too had a bleed with my lad, i was 15 weeks and scan showed he was fine. It lasted a couple of days. Didn't half worry me though.

No I haven't had any pains really, maybe slight perid pains but nothing major yet. Ive been bleeding for 6 days, it was brown but now is red. I hope I will be ok.

What is a ticker??

what weve got at the bottom of our posts darling which state how long youve got left lol

type in pregnancy tickers into a search engine and it will give you a few to choose from or give me your due date and i'll get you one and put the code up here so you can copy and paste into your signature section on your profile

viennahunter said:
that would be great, I'm due on the 29th May 07.

Thank you

right youve got this one

which is this code

Code:
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev148prs__.png[/img][/url]

copy that code and put it in your signature box on your profile,will get you some more in a bit mouse is charging at the mo as its gone dead

If it's now turned red from brown I'd mention it to your doctor tomorrow hun, they might want to rescan you as it hasn't stopped.
Nice ticker :)

Hiya vienna,
I know of lots of people who have had bleeds and have been fine. had lovely healthy babies too. But I do agree with Sami, Is really doesn't hurt to call on your doctor for reasurrance...

Yes it is a nice ticker! Good luck tomorrow at the doctors, let us all know how you get on.. Yvonne :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back