• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bleeding throughout my third trimester

sadie1503

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am 35 weeks pregnant with my second child. My first pregnancy went smoothly however unfortunatly this pregnancy hasnt. I was told a month ago that I am anemic and I have to take 2 iron tablets daily.Im feeling so weak and dizzy
icon_sad.gif
. The thing which is worrying me the most however is that I have began bleeding. I started bleeding when I was about 33 weeks pregnant and within the last 2 weeks Ive bled on four occasions. I went to the hospital every time it occured as it was about 2 tablespoons worth and was bright red blood. They carried out an internal examination, blood tests and put me onto the heart monitor to record babies heart beat.They also did a scan and everything seemed fine so I got discharged the next day after I was given shots of Anti D because im rhesus negative. The last time I was in hopsital due to bleeding was only about 5 days ago and now I have bled yet again!
icon_sad.gif
. Its 2 tablespoons worth again and Im just so fed up of keep having to ring up the hospital, go in and go through all the tests over and over again just to be told they cant find anything, stop the night for observation, have an anti D injection and go home again
icon_sad.gif
!. Im feeling weak, dizzy and drained emotionally and physically. I was given steroid injections just in case i go into early labour but my cervix are still fully closed. The doctor said that it may be because im looking after my 13month old baby at home and doing housework and that im to take it easy but I cant as my partner needs to work to earn money and I have no one else around me to help. All my family live 120miles away!!
icon_sad.gif
. We are also loosing lots of money having to keep going into hospital because I have to call my partner out of work to look after our daughter and hes used up all his holiday.
icon_sad.gif
. Im 35 weeks and getting so depressed and drained over this.It sounds terrible but is it possible to ask to be induced? and if so how would I go about doing so?.
I hope somebody can give me some advice or just to talk to somebody who has been through the same
Many thanks
Sadie and bump
icon_smile.gif

Hello :)
I'm sorry to hear your third trimester isn't going so smoothly honey! That's so rubbish. I havent got any experience with this at all, but I can imagine it's driving you up the wall. I'd hate to keep going in and out of hospital too! The worst thing is no explanation I think. As long as baby is ok and they aren't finding anything bad then all you can do is just put it down to being one of those things I guess. Posting on here is like the best thing ever because someone will come to your rescue! Xx

Thankyou flexilexi. Its nice to have these forums just for a chat and some moral support too.It is very annoying having to go in and out of hospital but then im lucky its nothing serious. Im just glad my baby is ok. I notice your due on 24th Jan. Im due 4 days before you on the 20th Jan :D xxx

sorry you are having a hard tome of it hun. sorry i have had no experiance of this as is my first pregnancy but just wanted to give u a bit of support. maybe you should discuuss with your midwife and see what can be done as im sure the stress is no good for you or ltttle one. big hugs your way xx

im sorry your having a rought tri3 the only thing i will say is they tried to induce me at dead on 37 weeks and my cervixs was not favourable and it failed and i was in hospital for 4 days and they wanted to induce me for medical reasons so not sure induction would be the answer unless the bleeding is serious hope it eases off and u sail through the rest of your pregnancy xx

You suond like your having a terrible time in the last stages Sadie.

I suppose as long as baby is still growing well and they can find no cause, it means baby is happy and ok, and a few more weeks is really inportant to baby , worth dicussing at your next check tho if you can to see what they think , but they may want to leave well alone to save causing more issues at the moment.

Hope it stops happening to you and you enjoy a relaxing xma break with no problems - not long for you now hun x

Oh that's cool that we are due so close together! How exciting! Lol. Well, the race is on :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back