Bleeding need some reassurance!

How are you today Hun?

Xx

I'm not too bad, waiting for Monday docs appointment. I've been taking it easy since the blood wipe incident. Not had anything since so hopeful it was an embryo imbedding or something.
I've been doing some reading as well and I'm a bit worried as I'm Rhesus Negative blood group so that may be a factor in bleeds?
I feel really bloated and I have cramps like you get before a period and twinges, hoping this is normal for first trimester? I've never been Pg this long before so am a little lost...

If you bleed in future it's important you let your midwife know. I've had about 8 anti d injections because of my blood type & the spotting and bleeding I've had. Best of luck xxx

Hi Determind,

I've done Scafell myself and I'd say it's quite possibly overdoing it.

Normally I take it really easy when I get a bfp but I've decided not to this time.

I've been spinning 3 times a week.

Being Rh - shouldn't cause bleeds I'm Rh negative and have never bled.

Louise. Can you remind me is it bleeds after 12 weeks that you need anti d for ?

Xx

Hi Determind,

Normally I take it really easy when I get a bfp but I've decided not to this time.

Louise. Can you remind me is it bleeds after 12 weeks that you need anti d for ?

Xx
Well I read that if you were active and did a certain level before being bfp you should be ok, we are big walkers and it really relaxes me but the ascent was a bit hard work this time, on top of screaming muscles I'm shattered-think next outing will be one off the gentle fells. My tummy feels like pre AF all the time, the odd twinge here and there and mild ongoing crampyness-ness....my tummy also feels like it's stretching, is this normal? Sorry to ask so many questions but it's my first time and as I've not told anyone I feel a bit alone!!

Yes crampy period type feelings are normal Hun, lots of changes going on and uterus stretching so all sounds normal to me, it's scary feeling like that but totally normal xx if your bleeding has stopped then that's a really good sign. I am massively bloated!! But that's normal too.. I am also rhesus negative and you only have to worry about that if you bleed after 12 weeks I think, I bled loads with my recent pregnancy, really really heavy and baby was always fine and they never worried about me being rhesus negative but it was all before 12 weeks so don't worry just mention it at your booking in appt with midwife X

Yes crampy period type feelings are normal Hun, lots of changes going on and uterus stretching so all sounds normal to me, it's scary feeling like that but totally normal xx if your bleeding has stopped then that's a really good sign. I am massively bloated!! But that's normal too.. I am also rhesus negative and you only have to worry about that if you bleed after 12 weeks I think, I bled loads with my recent pregnancy, really really heavy and baby was always fine and they never worried about me being rhesus negative but it was all before 12 weeks so don't worry just mention it at your booking in appt with midwife X

Thanks Lou, that's good to hear. It's just such a weird sensation. x hopefully I can get some piece of mind when I see the doctor on Monday

Hi both,

Didn't want to read and run. I had bleeding for the first six months of my pregnancy with my daughter and often had cramping period like feelings and she was totally fine. There can be all kinds of reasons for bleeding but I know how stressful it can be and how much it can play on your mind but there are so many women who have bits of spotting throughout their pregnancy. I hope the 12 weeks scans come around quickly for you both and you get some reassurance xx

Hi both,

Didn't want to read and run. I had bleeding for the first six months of my pregnancy with my daughter and often had cramping period like feelings and she was totally fine. There can be all kinds of reasons for bleeding but I know how stressful it can be and how much it can play on your mind but there are so many women who have bits of spotting throughout their pregnancy. I hope the 12 weeks scans come around quickly for you both and you get some reassurance xx

Thank you so much for the reassurance this time is soooo scary I hate the not knowing if everything is ok :( what was your bleeding like if u don't mind me asking?
Lou x

I had a one off bleed at 10 weeks, IVF pregnancy, I was so scared. It happened in the middle of the night very suddenly out of the blue. The blood loss was the same as being on my period at the heaviest, I couldn't believe it. By some miracle everything was fine, I was gob smacked. I'm now 36 weeks pregnant xx

Hi both,

Thank you so much for the reassurance this time is soooo scary I hate the not knowing if everything is ok :( what was your bleeding like if u don't mind me asking?
Lou x

No I don't mind at all, I drove myself crazy with worry during my pregnancy. My bleeding was every few days, sometimes brown, sometimes pink and occasionally shocking red, went to the hospital a few times when the bleeds were slightly heavier but every time things were fine, they could never really find a reason. And I had cramping feelings throughout my pregnancy.

I was actually on the May mummies thread with you this year Lou, my daughter was due in May as well and I was absolutely heartbroken to read about what happened with your beautiful boy Harrison and I hope so much that everything is ok at your scan and you get your wonderful rainbow baby. I can't imagine how anxious you must be feeling with this pregnancy but my bleeds were totally fine and I spoke to many other women who had bleeding as well. I think some of us are just built that way, there's lots of stretching and changes going on its not surprising bits of bleeding can happen. I hope your scan comes around quickly and you can enjoy your pregnancy xx

Oh thank you newmun xx how is your daughter ?
My life has never been the same since and some days I don't know how I get through it.. I am so happy to be pregnant again but so terrified constantly it really gets me down! The bleeding and pain really was the last thing I needed but I did have lots with Harrison.. I drive myself crazy trying to work it out but I know I have to just wait until the scan, I will be a nervous wreck! My last scan I was told my baby had died and that is a moment you never forget so I am dreading it! Somedays I don't know how I will get through this but I have to.. I have to have a sibling for Harrison, to have hope of a future again.
Thank you again for your lovely messages and I hope you are enjoying every moment with your precious bundle xxx

She is doing really well, thank you :)

I think you are so incredibly brave, I can't imagine the heartbreak you and your husband must be feeling after everything that has happened and having bleeding now just seems like another cruel trick on your nerves. Life is so horribly unfair sometimes and I think you are amazing to get through each day and focusing on your special rainbow baby. When you have your wonderful sibling for Harrison I'm sure it will help to heal your heart ever so slightly. You are in my thoughts and I pray everything works out for you and I hope the hospital will keep an extra close eye on you throughout this pregnancy to give you some piece of mind xxx

Hi Determind,

Xx

My last anti d was at 32 weeks. My first was at 20 weeks. Basically after every bleed I've had the anti d. I also had them after continuous spotting. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back