Bleeding need some reassurance!

Loubalouba

Reaction score
I am about 5 weeks and it's a long story but this is our rainbow pregnancy after losing our beautiful boy at 36 weeks in May. With him I had lots of bleeding starting with spotting at about 5 weeks ish I think and then a heavy bleed at 8 weeks which continued until 16 weeks. So tonight I have had bright red blood when wiping. I will attach a pic of my test I did yesterday.. I got a 2-3 on a digi on Friday..

I have been soooooo scared since finding out I was pregnant and really struggled, now I am petrified! If this was a miscarriage wouldn't my tests be getting lighter? No pain, had some backache and odd cramp.

I am also on aspirin so worried now about this getting heavier..
Why did this have to happen it's just going to freak me out and I was feeling a tiny bit calmer.

I pray it's just the pregnancy progressing but it's not helping my anxiety!

This is an IVF pregnancy from an FET

Lou X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 22
Bleeding/spotting is so common and even more so with IVF pregnancies. It's understandable that you will feel anxious but it happens to so many women and all turns out fine xx

With my last ivf pregnancy I had every colour and not just spotting either. They said it was just implantation. It was on and off until week 8 xx

Sorry you've got this worry Hun.

Are you taking progesterone?

Xx

I had spotting for 5 days at 5 weeks - light brown and pink. The EPU weren't concerned at all and said its the pregnancy bedding in. A scan at 7+2 showed all ok. Sorry you've got this stress, ring the clinic first thing and see what they say xx

I've heard so many ivf ladies having spotting
It's worrying as hell. And doesn't help stress levels at all! I hope all goes well. I hope may is filled with rainbow babies!

Got my 3+ on digi this am so feel a bit better, had more bleeding overnight and backache. Will ring clinic anyway. It's typical I am doing a back to work day today when all I want to do is rest! X

The 3+ is good news x I hope it's us a little bubs getting very very snug in there!

Good to see the 3+. As you had similar bleeding with Harrison you may find that you are just prone to a bit of bleeding during pregnancy, I've heard several ladies say they have bled with all their pregnancies but that doesn't stop the worry at all. I hope you are feeling ok this morning and the bleeding has eased up. Is it worth getting signed off by your GP so you don't have to worry about work? Would you feel better if you could spend the time resting up at home or would you rather be distracted at work?

Good to see the 3+. As you had similar bleeding with Harrison you may find that you are just prone to a bit of bleeding during pregnancy, I've heard several ladies say they have bled with all their pregnancies but that doesn't stop the worry at all. I hope you are feeling ok this morning and the bleeding has eased up. Is it worth getting signed off by your GP so you don't have to worry about work? Would you feel better if you could spend the time resting up at home or would you rather be distracted at work?

Thank you Hun x

I am still on maternity leave so I was just doing a KIT day, I told my line manager about the bleeding( she knows I am pregnant) and totally understands so I have not gone in, it's a physical job so I would just worry about over doing it all day! I have rung the clinic and left a message. Bleeding seems to be on and off, just want it to stop! I am trying to just think about all the bleeding with Harrison but u still worry don't you! It's so hard this bit I hate it!

How are u today? Xx

Oh you poor thing, I don't have any advice but just wanted to say I hope you're OK. What a worry, and I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby boy :(

Hopefully the clinic get back to you ASAP and I think the 3+ on the digi is a great sign xx

Thank you xx I am now having really bad period pains, bleeding almost stopped but cramps are bad and it's making me feel ill, rang EPU but they didn't want to know, still waiting for fertility clinic to ring me, I am exhausted with worry, why can't it just be straight forward! Really hope these pains ease, really scaring me now :(

Oh hun, I'm so sorry you've got this awful worry.

I'm keeping everything crossed that everything is ok in there.

XX

Hi Guys, I'm a first time mummy to be - got my BFP on 18/08/2016 and am currently 7 weeks + 3.
Last night I went to the loo(have been struggling a bit due to constipation-sorry TMI) and on wiping I saw some rose coloured blood, I wiped a couple more times and it was bright / darker red. then went. No more blood this AM.
Is this a bad sign? I havent been able to get my first doctors appointment yet, its on 19/09/2016 so I just need some guidance. I did a big walk / hike up Scafell Pike on Saturday and think maybe I pushed myself too much and this is the cause? Any ideas?

How many weeks are you now?

Maybe get assertive and go to the and demand a scan and blood work.

Hope you feel better soon

Xx

How many weeks are you now?

Maybe get assertive and go to the and demand a scan and blood work.

Hope you feel better soon

Xx

Hi Maybe,

I'm 7 weeks and 4 days. Its not major blood flow, just enough for three wipes worth and like I say, nothing today. I always get cramping, bloating discomfort in the evenings.

Gosh you'd see a heartbeat now!

Go straight to the epu and you can stop stressing!

You will feel so much better all round if you do.

Epu will be walk in.

Xx

Gosh you'd see a heartbeat now!

Go straight to the epu and you can stop stressing!

You will feel so much better all round if you do.

Epu will be walk in.

Xx

Sorry, not really aware of terminology - Whats EPU????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back