• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bleeding Gums

twinkle84

Reaction score
I know it is normal to have bleeding gums whilst pregnant. Noticed this even more so lately, but do you need to go dentist (sorry bit dumb) or just another of those things we just get on with? Thanks x:oooo:

iv had it real bad and already lost a tooth:( get some corsodyl mouthwash make sure you brush really well and floss and my dentist said the more it bleeds the more you brush it

iget bleedings now and again. im not bothered about it tho, maybe i should be :(

i get bleeding gums all the time try using some corsodil mouthwash it really does help x

Thanks girls, will get some of that and no need to worry. Ow I hope I dont start loosing teeth, you must have it bad love? x

I had bleeding gums really bad in my last pregnancy and until June I hadn't seen a dentist in a long long time,she gave my teeth a good clean and wen I mentioned the bleeding gums she booked me in for cleaning every 3 months til baby arrives,it's ur gums reactin wiv the plaque that makes them bleed. Mine stopped bleeding for about 6 weeks after the clean and have just started again (prob due to plaque buildin up again). Def also reccommend corsodyl although it can stain ur teeth xxx

I had it really bad with Lacey and it didn't clear up until she was a year old. It's not been so bad this time and my dentist said just to keep changing my toothpaste! Don't know how that would work but like I said their not bad this time!!

Thanks Emma, im due at dentist so could mention it then. x
Lacey mum, changing the toothpaste is worth a try x

Even I had it and visiting hygienist every 3 months is helping..do brush twice a day with electric brush..it has really helped me..corosdyl will help but hygienist told me to use it in moderation because of pregnancy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back