Bleeding.. Feeling like hell

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
My bleeding started easing off after two weeks.. but then came back full force, bright red, and has been that way since! She is now 6 weeks old..

Ive also been getting dizzy spots and have to lean against a wall to stop myself falling, and they are so strong my head throbs!

Also getting hot flushes..

Any advice?

I had this aswell, it all stopped at 7wks xx

This happened to me too, once it started to ease the first time I took it as a sign that it was stopping and started doing a bit more round the house, going for longer walks etc then it came back with a vengeance and didn't stop for weeks. Saying that though, I didn't ever feel faint, and it did gradually lessen, even though it was still strong. I'd give your health visitor a quick ring if you're still feeling faint

I bled for 3 weeks solid this time around, it stopped for a few days and then my period made an appearance which was sooooooooooo heavy and painful! I bled for longer and heavier with my first child, about 7/8 weeks altogether but my period arrived at 6 weeks. I didnt realise it was my period until i saw doc, still thought it was PP bleeding. Are you still taking iron tablets? If not I would still take them for a while longer since your still bleeding, did they prescribe you some after delivery? If not or if your already taking them I'd get yourself to docs because feeling faint you need to make sure you well and happy :) have you had your postnatal check, should be around 6 weeks? X

Not had my postnatal check, Moved to the middle east in the last few days and they wouldnt do it before I left. b*****ds. Im sorting out health insurance at the moment, Right pain as Alanna is due her injections soon and stuff, aswell as her weight going weird.. So much to do!

Im still taking iron tablets, so if this is how i am on them.. i dont want to know what id do without them! Bleeding seems to have been a bit lighter yesterday, but ive been in the pool since ive been here (not swimming, just walking up and down with baby heh) so could be masking it.

I emailed my HV back in Scotland today for another thign with baby, so will put this into a message when she replies.

No way Kat didn't realise you'd moved. How is it going so far? X

could it be the return of ur periods? i had my lochia for about 3 weeks it eased off then when donovan was 5 weeks my period returned and it was SO heavy i thought i was dying lol even considered going to a and e!

not sure about headaches, maybe hormones. I got headaches alot at beginning of pregnancy and mw said it was hormones adgusting. But the bleeding sounds completely normal mine was on 3 weeks after birth then 2 weeks off then 2 weeks on then 2/3 weeks off again and then periods are back to normal now!! Ull be fine lovely. Hope ur head feels better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back