During your pregnancy...

JMC

Reaction score
During your pregnancy, what was the worst month for you stress wise...

Also, is their a reason for this, or is it common with all pregnancys. is their a certain period where emotions are flying high due to your body changing...

i found the worst months were the 1st trimester its that whole risk thing once you pass 12/13 weeks and have had a scan from my personal experience i believe it seems real then and the worry is far less.

michelle82 said:
i found the worst months were the 1st trimester its that whole risk thing once you pass 12/13 weeks and have had a scan from my personal experience i believe it seems real then and the worry is far less.

So the scan is really a big turning point ?

She is due her 1st scan in a few weeks im really excited

Michelle is rite, once you are out that dreaded 12-14th week period where miscarriage risk is at it's highest it's great. The scan is amazing, when you actually see the buba moving on the screen. Nothing can compare, its so emotional and exciting, that the 2 of u created it. :dance:

for me yeah i knew i was PG but it hadnt sunk it although the daily bout of morning sickness was a reminder, i just wanted to have that scan to know it was in there and all was ok, then we were ready to tell everyone, the only people who knew before then were our parents. I was 13 weeks when i had my scan and its amazing and really hits it home that there is something in there!!

Im really really excited about the scan now :)

ahh its the best feeling the 20 week one is even better its so much clearer

Here are my scans from 13 weeks and 20

X1100tmp.jpg

20weekscan.jpg

by the way i notice that you think your due around Jan 10th that was my due date so your little one will look like this in a few weeks!

OMG at the 3rd picture. Thats amazing

yeah they are wicked arent they at one point during the scan he put his arms behind his head just chillin out in there :lol: wish i had a pic of that it was priceless

michelle82 said:
yeah they are wicked arent they at one point during the scan he put his arms behind his head just chillin out in there :lol: wish i had a pic of that it was priceless

OMG. Well hopefully i will be sticking on this forum during it all so i'll get my scan pictures up !!

lol i had a boy yes (i think you can see his bits on the scan!) although at the time everyone said it was prob the cord!! I always thought i was having a boy

michelle82 said:
lol i had a boy yes (i think you can see his bits on the scan!) although at the time everyone said it was prob the cord!! I always thought i was having a boy

Ooo thats just give me an idea for a topic !!

I didnt really have stress in the first few months, misplaced my pelvis after a fall at work, the pain did give me a few sleepless nights, I found the last month was the worst for me, my son was huge kept kicking the life outa me, i had high blood pressure, a series of false labours in the last 2 weeks, and the continual pissin during the night and lack of sleep made my really stressed, i had no energy and felt like a balloon after gaining 4 stones :shock: i really wanted him out ASAP XkelX

Every day since I found out I was pregnant has been very bad and i'm hoping for a good day now (well I am 18 weeks god it should have got better by now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back