Bleeding again?

twixi

Reaction score
Hi ladies iv had quite a bit of brown bleeding today and just called epu and I'm getting a scan in the morning. Iv bled lightly nearly every week of this pregnancy to my dismay! My sickness has eased of this week however I was sick this morning, do you think that's a good sign? I'm 11+2 from lmp thank you x

I had bleeding on and off also, really hope all is ok for you tomorrow! xxx

i had bleeding for 2 weeks on and off when i was 13 weeks.
you have done the best thing by going to get checked and i know its easier said than done but relax and try not to stress.
so long as you know you arent losing clots or a lot of blood and you arent having any kind of severe cramps it can be completely natural for a lil bleed to happen.
this is becoming more and more common in early pregnancy, iv heard it can be one of two things, you are quite big for your dates so your uterus is just stretching or it could be an implantation bleed.
just relax and look forward to seeing your lil baby on that screen again or for the first time :) x
hope this has helped x

Last edited:
Hi Twixi - I've had quite a bit of bleeding on and off, red and brown, I've been the EPU 3 times as a result but so far everything has been fine. I had my 12 week scan yesterday. Easier said than done but try not to worry. My bleeding is because I have collection of clots in my uterus so the midwife has told me to expect more spotting!! XX

Thanks for your help, it does seem very common now, seems to get worse every pregnancy I have! I w
As measuring ten days behind last time so I hope I have caught up a bit?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back