Bleeding after mc

Sinead1989

Reaction score
Hi all,
Hope everyone one is ok as can be.

I'm soo confused at the moment... So I got my BFP on Sunday morning. I stated bleeding Sunday night slowly then nothing through the night. Monday got a little heavier but was still on and off all day. Tues wed still bleeding but on and off again sometimes hours with nothing...

Today I've woken up and nothing I know it's still early but I'm pretty sure it's stopped. Since I've started bleeding I've not bleed through the night at all and it only really came out while I would go to the toilet and no cramps.

As I would only of been about 5 weeks is this normal. I've come to terms with the fact that I have miscarried but can't but think there should have been more. Or could it suddenly hit me. Anyone else's experiences would be really appreciated and maybe shed some light on whats going on for me. Xxxxxxx

Have you done another test to confirm that you are no longer pregnant?

I'm sorry for your loss hon!!

I had a miscarriage about 11 weeks ago and I was 5+4 and I only bled from the Tuesday to the Friday so it may all be over now x

Oh yea and forgot to add no clots either as early on a was expecting anything to much but the most I've had is a few dots of tissue. X

Thank you, I'm sorry to you to. So sounds pretty normal then. Just it's less than my normal period which I though was very odd but will see how I go over the next few days. Thanks for your response. Xx

No problem!! I didn't have a lot of bleeding when I had my mc in January and very little pain so it is likely to be all over for you!!

I'm sorry, it's hard to deal with but it does get better!! Look after yourself hon x

Well that would be nice I feel like I can't move on properly until it stops however I know it will still take time.

All the best to you too and hope you get your BFP soon. Xx

Thank you babe, and you!!

If the bleeding has stopped altogether then you can start trying again!! It will happen for you very soon, I know it will xx

sorry to hear of your early loss :(

I only bled for 5 days with my 7 week mc....it was spotting for 1, then heavier red flow - but not soaking pads by any means....then day of heaviest bleed passed some clot and the sac, and then it went light again - then stopped the next day and just brown spotting for a day then nothing.

I expected to bleed badly for my next AF too, but that was only very very light (lighter than normal for me).

with my last mc at 10 weeks I bled very heavily for 2 days and then it tapered off for another 5-6 days then I had 10 days of brown spotting!

Sorry for ur loss :-( xxx I had mc October at 4+5 and it was just like a period just atad heavier there realy ain't mush there to lose at that stage just the lining is a bit thicker than wen it is wen ur not pregnant xx

Thanks guys and sorry to hear of your losses too :-( I guess I was expecting something worse but hopefully my body will be back to normal soon :) xxx

So sorry for your loss hun,

Wow you all had lighter bleeds, I was only 4 plus 3 and thinkit was a chemical preg and I bled like a af bomb had gone off and was just tailing off on cd11!

I hope that you are back on track really soon, it will happen hun XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back