Blackouts

hdarley89

Reaction score
I'm 32 weeks pregnant, i cant sleep at night and i keep getting these blackouts. So far my pregnancy has been hard been in and out of the hospital. I don't know what to do now and i dont want to go back in because of these blackouts. This is my second baby as i had my son when i was 16 but he died at 6months in november 2005 due to menningitis c and im scared it is going to happen again.
Please could anyone get back to me and let me kno what they think i should do!
Hayz

OMG first of all i'd like to say welcome, and also congratulations on getting pregnant after such a tragedy. I would say if it gets worse you should definately tell your midwife about it, that's what they're there for. :hug: :hug:

it all started about a month ago and they were fairly often nw dere nt as often but if i have a really bad night i seem to blackout during the day but most of the time it is at night.
my midwife doesnt seem to have the time for me, when i see her its like a 5 minute thing, really useless and it feel like shes pushing me out of the door.
do you know how i would come about swapping midwives?

Try phoning NHS Direct and also go see your GP if you feel your MW isn't easing your concern :hug:
With regards to changing MW's, again ask at your surgery, also this website may help, very best wishes :hug:

congrts on your pregnancy and welcome to teh forum. sorry to hear about your son. do u suffer from epilepsy. forgot to see doc about my blackouts i get sometimes not preg related

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back