Black Maternity Work Trousers

Cherrycola

Reaction score
Any recommendations as to where to buy black maternity trousers suitable for work? I got some from dorothy perkins and despite buying a size smaller than I usually would they don't stay up very well. Anyone found any good fitting ones? x

I find next maternity jeans and trousers to be very good! :)

I was just on their website. I have a few pairs of next maternity jeans from my last pregnancy but they never stayed up very well either. Think it must be my body shape! Do you get the ones with the large band that comes right over the bump or the narrow band?

My work trousers are from dorothy perkins and i absolutely love them, so much so i want to wear them after babys born! The ones i've got have an adjustable waist so you can expand them as you grow. Although they're very stretchy so mine have pretty much been on the same size all along and they're v comfy. Maybe yours are a different dorothy perkins style? xxx

I got mine from mamas and papas and they are a nice quality

i got mine from new look at about 12 weeks and believe it or not they have lasted me up to now, 37+3 :) x​

i got mine from peacocks, band over the bump. (same with my jeans i prefer it over the bump) ive sewn a seam down the back of them in a v shape if u get what i mean, so as bump gets bigger i can let it out (i had to get a size bigger than i was because of my legs have got fat!

I was just on their website. I have a few pairs of next maternity jeans from my last pregnancy but they never stayed up very well either. Think it must be my body shape! Do you get the ones with the large band that comes right over the bump or the narrow band?

I have both types from next but actually find the thin band ones more comfy but heard alot of people saying they prefer the over the bump ones!

Matalan! I love mine, so comfy! The Dorothy Perkins ones didnt stay up on me either x

I got over the bump ones from Next and find them really comfy. At min maybe band wee bit loose but not too bad. Like the shape of them also.

I'm a Newlook fan too mine are perfect. I do have some nice mothercare ones too :) x

I got mine from JoJo Maman Bebe, they were £29 but they are really comfy and smart too. I also bought some Lisa B Crave ones, but I don't think that they were worth the money as they are under the bump ones and not very comfy for sitting at a desk although they are nice material.
Xx

Mine were £25 from
Red Herring, they are over the bump ones, I'm just about to finish work and they are just getting too tight for me, so thrilled they lasted and are really really comfortable :)

I have a couple of Next pairs which are over the bump big band ones, and a great pair from Asda which are adjustable and v v comfy (and v cheap!! I hate spending on work clothes, especially ones I'm not going to wear for long!!).

Ive got mine from peacocks online - ive found them fab and they are only 9 quid :) xx

I find next maternity jeans and trousers to be very good! :)

I got black maternity trousers from next for work and they were really comfortable. They are now packed away waiting for next time. Think they were £25 so not too bad really. I didn't get them until 32weeks though lol I just wore a hairband through my button hole on my old ones :D

I bought a pair from New Look fully elasticated waist wide leg looked perfect .......except my tree trunk thighs were too big for them so good job I inadvertently mistakenly bought maternity trousers a couple years ago in a new look sale so they saved the day when I went back to work Monday but I think the way forward for work especially is gonna be leggings for me but will need some longer tops to cover them a bit more

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Going shopping tomorrow so I have plenty of places to look! x

Glad i found this thread, My work trousers are to tight over my bump now, am wearing an old pair which are a size to big. But they're huge on my legs. Off to next for me in the morning! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back