Biting my nipple

Rachel

Reaction score
The past couple of days Kieran has been biting (he has no teeth but hopefully you know what I mean :lol:) on my nipple really hard. Today he has been doing it loads and it bloody hurts :( I've just been feeding him now and he done it 3 times and the last one really hurt so I took him off and he's now on his playmat.

Why is he doing this? Can't be teething already that causing this could it? Any way I can get him to stop? :pray:

Calleigh has 'bitten' me a few times (she has no teeth yet but it still bloody hurts :cry: )
She does it if she decides in the middle of a feed she wants to babble at me and random things and if i try and put her back on she will clamp down really hard with no intent of feeding. So now if she comes off, unless she goes back herself i dont push it.

She has clamped down once that made me scream and tears were really streaming, she just looked up at me wondering what all the fuss was about :?

Lola went through phase of doing this. I think it only lasted a couple of days :hug: :hug:

Just wait until the teeth do arrive then it nearly brings tears to your eyes :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back