Bit worried

Tanzanite92

Reaction score
Hey

So this is baby number 3 for me, currently just under 6 weeks.
I've got most symptoms such as being tired, sore breasts but I don't feel sick at all.....my first two i was sick as a dog.
My mother has kind of made me paranoid saying the sicker you are the healthier the pregnancy. I lost a baby last year and I really want this little bean to stay, obviously with everything going on right now I dont get to see a midwife until I get a scan so I feel quite alone.
Has anyone else gone through pregnancy without sickness?
Thank you

Hey

So this is baby number 3 for me, currently just under 6 weeks.
I've got most symptoms such as being tired, sore breasts but I don't feel sick at all.....my first two i was sick as a dog.
My mother has kind of made me paranoid saying the sicker you are the healthier the pregnancy. I lost a baby last year and I really want this little bean to stay, obviously with everything going on right now I dont get to see a midwife until I get a scan so I feel quite alone.
Has anyone else gone through pregnancy without sickness?
Thank you

It makes no difference, this pregnancy is completely different to my pregnancy with my DD. Every pregnancy is different xx

Mine didn’t hit properly until seven weeks. Now, at ten, it’s really awful. I was scared too but it seems it can show up later :)

What your mum has said isn’t true. Some people fly through pregnancy without being sick and have a healthy.
I wasn’t sick in my pregnancy. Only waves of nausea. Every pregnancy is different, doesn’t matter about any symptom you had from the last one. X

I’m the same as you, still only 5 weeks so got plenty of time to be sick and I was sooooo I’ll with X never mind A

like the ladies have said, every pregnancy is different xx

I don’t believe that, my daughter was my 9th pregnancy (first live birth) and I absolutely sailed through the first 18 weeks. No sickness, no tiredness, nothing! Before that I had had hideous sickness with 3 of my previous pregnancies and they didn’t end well! I really wouldn’t be concerned by feeling good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back