Bit Worried!!!

AyeshaD

Reaction score
I know haven't been on here for time...Due to work and I think my symptons starts to kick-in constantly being lazy ass (tiredness) and mild nausea even lost appetite..bit worrried????. Since going to week7 I think I need to pay my GP a visit....Want to know one thing; Do you make an appointment to see the docotor or midwife ? Want to check is everything is fine..Iron, Thyroid and etc.:oooo::oooo::oooo:

.Thanks for your help much appreciated!!

Those symptoms hun sound perfectly normal, I had gone off food too but to stop the sicky feeling I would eat....

Where I live you have to make an appointment with the doctor's to be referred to the midwife...

x

Last edited:
these symtoms im afraid are normal i lived on water and ready salted crisps for ages once lol

up here we make an appointment to see our midwife for the booking in appointment around 8 weeks they will do height, weight bloods etc xx

Yup, normal. I was worried that I wasn't eating enough or not keeping anything down and the baby would suffer but they don't even feed off you at that stage anyway.

I felt ROUGH!!!! I made an appointment directly with a midwife where I live and they send you off for all the blood work then initally as well as book you in for your first scan. It probably varies depending on where you live but generally that's what goes on.

Let your midwife know your concerns but i'm sure its all normal!

x

book doctors appointment then he will book you in for bloods if he thinks your lacking in anything or something is wrong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back