Bit scared off to docs this morning **UPDATED**

Emma58

Reaction score
Last night I had really bad blurred vision that came on all of a sudden I could see but I couldn't focus on anything (it was really weird). Anyway OH told me to lay down for a while and see how I felt and if it got worse we'd ring the hopsital. After about half and hour to an hour later the fuzziness from my eye had cleared up but I had a banging headache.
I took two Paracetamol and they helped.

But I have woke up this morning with a headache still around my eyes and nose. I know I probably should have called the hospital last night but I'm not sure if it is just a Migraine i have got (although i'm not really a Migraine sufferer). I have had Low BP throughout this pregnancy and only had it checked on Friday and my GP said it was low. I have never had anything found in my water samples when i go either.
I'm worried it could be pre eclampsia but i'm hoping it isn't because of my BP always being low and my water being clear.

Well the GP thinks it is just a migraine. My BP is on the low side of normal whatever that means and there was no protein in my water, I have no swelling in my hands and feet and the funny, fuzzy vision I had as gone I just still have a bit of a headache. I've been advised to drink plenty and rest.

It's happened again! Went for a ride out this afternoon as soon as we got to where we were going my eye went funny again and I couldn't see properly. I ended up having to go and sit in the car then after about 45 mins the fuzziness went and I have now got a headache again.

Is it normal to all of a sudden start having Migraines? My BP is normal but on the low side and last week when i went to docs my water sample was clear.

Sounds similar to what I had at about 32 weeks. I was in hospital every day for about 3 days with it.

Turned out it was migraine with an aura - which is strange, as although I suffer from migraine, i'd never had the aura before.

Good luck at the docs, always best to get it checked out. I know it certainly scared me. Hasn't happened since though!

L x

:hug: :hug:

I don't have any advice on what it could be, but I'm glad you're getting it checked and hope you feel better soon :hug:

I had low blood pressure when I was pregnant and I used to see stars. It sounds like migraine to me hun, I suffer from them and your symptoms sound familiar.

Best to get checked out. Hope all is ok :hug:

Hope everything turns out ok but I would check in with your Midwife to be on the safe side.

Oh No!! Hope everything is ok chick. Good luck at the doctors. :hug: :hug:

hope everything goes ok when you get it checked out hun
manda xx

Good luck at the docs hope its nothing serious. :hug:

Goodness me I bet you were scared :shock:

Glad you were seen quickly and it sounds like all is well. I hope your migraine eases soon :hug:

What scared me most is I had been fine all day. I went and took my make up off and put my PJ's on and was going to have a browse on here when i realised I couldn't make out the screen properly and I kept rubbing my eye thinking the blurriness would go. I can't say I've ever had anything like that before :shock: It freaked me out

Glad to hear its nothing more serious than a migraine, although not very pleasant to have to put up with.

Hope you start to pull through it soon :hug:

Thanks everyone. I feel a little better still got a little bit of a sore head and feeling a bit queasy. I really feel for anyone who suffers with Migraines regularly.

sounds very frightening hun

i had a terrible migraine in my first tri and was so scared, thought I was havin a stroke !

awful , glad you are ok
x

They can be really violent. I get them quite regular and I had a really bad one in my first trimester with Isaac, Jed had to ring NHS direct to find out what I could take, only paracetamol it turned out but they do help take the edge of it.

Hopefully this was just a one off for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back