Bit sad :(

Island girl

Reaction score
I have just got back from a lovely walk this morning, and was all happy as its the first time in weeks I have felt like doing anything.......
Anyway - I bump into a really good friend of mine who starts ranting about how shes fed up with hearing about people's babies and pregnancies, and said ' you'd better bloody not be telling me you're pregnant any time soon'....

I haven't told anyone at all yet (still!) and it has made me sad that not everyone might be happy about the news when I share it. I thought I wouldn't care what people think but maybe I do after all :(

If people aren't pleased for you then that's their problem, not yours x

i wouldnt worry about it, i bet when you do l her she will feel so bad for ranting when she most likely didnt mean it x

True friends will be pleased for you regardless of what is going on in their own lives.

2 dear friends of mine announced pregnancies (early) just before I fell pregnant the first time. I went on to miscarry and they were both due within weeks of what would have been my EDD.

I had a few dark moments dealing with my own grief BUT all I ever wanted was for my friends to have happy and healthy pregnancies !!

It wasn't thier fault and there was no way I was going to let the situation ruin our friendship.

xxxxxxxxxx

Its your happy news and your free to teel whoever you want when you want, its unfortunate that bad things happen to people. Dont feel guilty, enjoy it xxx

Dont let this get you down. It's great that you were finally feeling like going out. Chin up and keep happy thoughts. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back