Bit of everything atm lol

Yes, 5th cycle here, after getting bfp 1st cycle and losing it before 6 weeks :(

Want my LO :)

Lxx

Awww, sorry hun.

I want to be a mummy so badly, I am sooo excited to have a bump and give birth. Will probs be terrified when it actually happens, but right now just impatient to get my bfp!

XX

awe lander and emily i really hope you get ur bfp friday girls xxx

It's not nice, I still have this nasty cold, which has gotten worse to where I am now frequently coughing my guts up, which I'm sure doesn't help the muscles down there......

I'm kinda off my food, is that just 'cos I'm ill? Smells are really suppressed, so are tastes, most things seem bland, off or just wrong...

My eyes ache as if I've had contacts in too long where as I've actually only worn them once in the last week.....

Not nice Lander :( :hug: if it's leading to a bfp it'll be worth it though x

Not nice Lander :( :hug: if it's leading to a bfp it'll be worth it though x

Flippin' hope so!

I've felt 'down' a lot since last weekend too, but after the events at the wedding I'm not surprised by that, but I've not really had any depression feelings for quite a while now.

I'd not be surprised if a change in hormones had something to do with it too.... Just feel so, 'meh'.

Lxx

Aww, I hope all this feeling poorly leads to a bfp for you. I think I am out for this month, af not here yet but don't think it will be long before she rears her ugly head.

Fx for you Hun.

XX

Now my arms are itchy.... (which I had last time), but maybe that's 'cos I've just had a bath?

So, a new vein on my boob.... Just a small one on my right nipple/aureole that I know was never there before (big family history of breast cancer and Mum has had it so, trust me, I look at my boobs a lot!!)

And I wasn't sure if I got the faintest line on my IC this morning but it slipped into some water OH had gotten in the side of the sink and then the 'line' got washed away......

Back to the monthly problem of having to pee so much in the night that I con't get enough decent pee to test lol

My cold is not so bad, but still here so I got sent home from work, when I'm down on reception, I'm not likely to give it to others as I'm pretty much on my own but I've been transferred up to 5th floor for a fortnight and they don't wanna get sick, She's going away for the weekend and he's getting married so, Home I went :)

Things smell and taste odd though....... No flavour to my coca-cola... I'm like permenantly hungry but not really wanting anything to eat...

Maybe I'm just depressed.

Last edited:
No enough pee is the worst excuse ever :shakehead:

You only need a drop!

I hope you're feeling alright Lander - i don't think you're depressed, you're otherwise functioning far too well :)

What DPO are you now? xx

No enough pee is the worst excuse ever :shakehead:

You only need a drop!

I hope you're feeling alright Lander - i don't think you're depressed, you're otherwise functioning far too well :)

What DPO are you now? xx

Well, not, not enough pee, but not enough possible HCG in the pee... Rarely more then 3-4 hours without peeing, even overnight :(

I still have this cold, voice half gone, mucus like nobody's business (which I hope means more mucus down there too lol) and still worrying about money, both mine and OH's, which I've discovered is far more messed up than mine...

Silly bugger still actually spending AND WITHDRAWING CASH on his card despite like 24% interest on it :faint: He needs a good talking to!!!!

I think I'm about 11-12dpo, I'm CD28 Thur/Fri this week...

Not sure if there was something faint yesterday morning and this afternoon on IC and Superdrug... Not visible on piccies, even inverted :(

Massive FX for you hun :)

Lxx

Last edited:
I have missed so much!!! This really does sound promising hon, I so hope it is your month...especially after a rough two weeks. Good luck, I can't wait to see your BFP. I'm going to log on Friday just to see it! xx

OK....

So, last night my dinner was a bowl of plain tagliatelle (just a bit of butter, salt and pepper on it) and a bowl of leeks in white sauce....... Tonight I decided to make sausage and mash for OH, and I'm just having mash and gravy, I can't actually deal with the thought of putting sausage in my mouth.....

And as of the last 15 mins it feels like I have a bruise or a pulled muscle over my right hip, it hurts when I sit down/bend my leg up..... and I can feel mild pain up into my hip....

:confused:

Is it test day today?? Xx

Friday officially.... Though I'm wondering if my opks actually showed me ov about three days later than I thought which would make me 9dpo today not 12dpo.... Hmmm.....

Still feel like poo, these odd hip/low pelvic pains, had them through the night, images of my dusty old uterus finally getting an embryo settled meant it's stretching and creaking though lack of use :rofl:

I was dreaming an awful lot last night, not great stuff either, kept waking myself up to get away from it, and kept ignoring the need to pee so I can attempt a decent HGC level....

I can't imagine any other reason for me to have developed more/obvious veins on my boobs....

Jeeze I'm rambling this morning!! Having another duvet day after such a crap night and still snotty as hell :shock:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow :)

I'm sorry you are having money trouble - just both get rid of ALL your credit cards and get one of those financial advisors to work out how much you have to spend after paying all your bills etc.

That's what my dad did anyway. He's skint, but he's getting the debt paid off.

Debt can be so so so very very stressful and upsetting :hug:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to tomorrow :)

I'm sorry you are having money trouble - just both get rid of ALL your credit cards and get one of those financial advisors to work out how much you have to spend after paying all your bills etc.

That's what my dad did anyway. He's skint, but he's getting the debt paid off.

Debt can be so so so very very stressful and upsetting :hug:

I've done all that for myself hun, I've had my own debt management plan running for about three years now.

OH's I'm only just getting to the bottom of..... :faint:

My main issue right now is I've budgeted for him to pay me £670p/m to the joint bills (half the bills) but he's only managed to arrange £500by S/O, hence why I'm like nearly £200 short every month, which puts me into fee charging territory in my overdraft, therefore costing me another £80p/m in charges since July :(

I've actually paid off over £1,400 since Feb '10. :)

I've taken total control over my husband's money because he spends without thinking. We have a joint account and my personal account and as soon as our wages go into the joint account i whip it all out into my personal account except for enough to cover the bills which are taken out by direct debit.

I think it's typical for one person to earn more and then pay more than the other - my hubby technically pays for most of ours bills himself because he earns about 8 times as much as me - but the point is that neither of you have a better quality of life than the other.

It's no good your OH getting himself out of debt while putting you into debt, especially when you aren't married (just for your own financial security).

Why isn't he hitting the £670 assuming you factored in his wage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back