Bit of everything atm lol

Lander

Reaction score
4-5dpo if I ov'd on Thursday..... But getting strong opks again this morning (and I normally only get good lines in the evenings......) Ov-ing twice? Risking twins?!? (Mum's Dad was a twin so not impossible :shock:) DTD again last night.

Really obvious dull achey crampy feeling all afternoon today.....

And I also seem to be coming down with a cold, my throat is killing me :(

Oh I hope this is your month hon. I get a sore throat before every period during winter. It's like mother nature teasing me but if you're DTD every chance you get I think you have a brilliant chance. Good luck and can't wait to see your BFP xxx

Good luck Lander :good:

:dust:

I hope you're feeling better soon xx

Last edited:
I was testing positive from about 5dpo on OPK's and turns out im pregnant :) fingers crossed its the same for you xx

I actually can't remember the last time I had a cold......

Feel pretty rough today, odd twinges again today.

Still strong opks :shock:

Oh, (TMI) really niffy pops................. Much more wind than normal!

6dpo?

Still quite reasonable opks (???)
Still twinges
Still have something like a cold, but without a blocked nose, sniffly though.

And, wait for it, I seem to have developed thrush :(

If I'm not pregnant this is one crappy 2ww!!!

At 5dpo I had a sniffy nose, sore throat and lots of wind.....got a positive 15dpo....soooooo fingers crossed x

Sounds very promising, are your opk's still dark? yours sound exactly like mine, i put pics of mine in the opk testing gallery, they were dark when i ovulated, the next day they went faint again then from either 4dpo or 5dpo (cant remember what day exactly) they went dark again and stayed dark.
I have my fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Faint pink in the cm/thrush (tmi sorry!) this morning....

And the cleaning stuff in the toilets at work seems to stink again, like last time! :shock:

7-8dpo?

Feel worse than ever with this cold lol

I keep getting odd twinges down there.

Today I have kept feeling like I'm either so hungry I feel sick or so full I feel sick.... keep having random hiccups and burping all afternoon despite only having water since lunch!?

And these don't feel like my boobs, all foamy and extra soft :shock:

When are you testing chick? Xx

Friday officially.... You know me and my early poas though... :blush:

I wrote about 'foamy' boobs in my 2nd cycle, when I ended up with AF five days late after a really faint 2nd line.......

FX that it's a good thing... I'd hate to have gone on and on about managing it in October and not get my proper bfp after a week like this :(

Cold is getting worse, it's going onto my chest, have started coughing now too.

I'm due to test on Friday! Seems ages away! I have had sore bb's, lower back ache and some crampy/ pulling sensations in my abdomen. But... I always seem to get that every month anyway so not taking too much notice. Just have to wait and see I guess. This is my 6th month ttc my first and I am starting to get a bit fed up now. I know I shouldn't moan as there are ladies on here that have been ttc for much longer but I really want a lil bambino soooo bad! Fx for both of us Hun!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back