Bit of an update

monster_munch

Reaction score
Not been on much as never have any free time :(
But have moved PC back downstairs so hopefully it means I can pop on every now and again :)

Green Bean is doing well, weighed 14lbs 13oz at his 8 week check. His bottom left tooth has finally broken through after 8 weeks of threatening... am thanking my lucky stars it has taken this long - i thought they'd pop through within days of him being born and I would struggle to get BFing established. Speaking of which it's still going well.

I'm off to have my dreaded Root Canal Treatment in half an hour :( Have got some expressed milk in the fridge for DH to give George - not sure which I'm more worried about, the dentist or leaving George :lol:

DH has never been left alone with a baby before... I only let him look after DD alone when she was about a year old :rotfl: Well, we never had any situations were I couldn't be there so he didn't have the chance!

Hope everyone is well, will try and catch up properly when I'm not (amost literally) cacking my pants.

Aww, good luck hun. Hope the root canal isn't too painful. Nice to see you back and glad everything's going well at home, missed ya! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww he's growing well!! Glad everything is fine :)
Good luck at the dentist.

What a big bean! I can't believe he's 15lbs - you've got gold top milk there! And a tooth too! What a clever boy!

Anyway, we're missing you here. Thanks for the update. Good luck at the dentist.

Valentine Xxx

Thanks for good wishes, it went ok. Have some form of medicine stuck in there at the mo, have to go back in a week to have it filled, joy of joys!

DH is away when I have my appt so will have to take Green Bean with me... should be fun!!

Great to hear you and George are doing fabulously :cheer: :hug: and yey to DH being left alone with him :D
Very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow a tooth already? that's amazing! Alex is 9 months and still totally gummy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back