bit of an update tuesday awful day

mumofmany

Reaction score
have been very busy recently so not had much time to get on, tuesday i went to midwife and bump still not grown and with me keep feeling leakage she rang hospital and i had to go down, it was so busy and i was left there for hours i lying down on my side and being put on monitor, had to wait for dctor from labour ward to come and give me internal to check to see if it was waters they still unsure so i got sent for a scan and they said waters measuring just under average so baby has enough water, then according to monitor i was getting contractions they were just my braxton hicks and i told them that, consultant said as i am on my 6th i know what to do and what i'm talking about so i was allowed back home got to wear a pad for a week (even though i have had no more loss) hen go back hospital a week today and they will see what loss has been like and if bump has grown they reckon they will do a growth scan. so all looking good there except i was stuck there from 10.30 till 5pm with nothing to eat or drink I was so thirsty and starving.
I got home and we all had tea and i thought finally i can relax well at 8pm that night my 6 year old boy screamed and came down stairs he had got his willy stuck in his zip, those big babygro's that all the kids want well none of my boys will be having one again, we had to cut it off him and take him to A+E, it took 4 doctors and an engineer to get the zip off, he had to have gas and air and a needle in his willy bless my poor little man. He is recovering now just a bit bruised and sore, but would like to say gas and ir must be strong stuff it knocked him out and he fell asleep and didnlt feel the injection he cant even remember having a needle or gas and air just the cream they put on originally.

Aww hun what a hellish day for you and your lad, they should of at least offered you some sandwiches while you were waiting all that time, glad everything is looking ok and you have a growth scan book, hope your son's wotsits are now on the road to recovery x

Awww sorry you had such a bad day :( how's your son now? My nephew did that a few years ago and had to have an op. Bless them.
X

He's gone back into school today and cant wait to tell everyone and show them all the teddy the hospital gave him, i told him all little boys do it just he did it worse and had to go to hospital. I cant believe the 4 doctors couldnlt get it off and it took an engineer to get it off. But thank goodness he not scared by it, he very disappointed that we cut up his babygro.

He's gone back into school today and cant wait to tell everyone and show them all the teddy the hospital gave him, i told him all little boys do it just he did it worse and had to go to hospital. I cant believe the 4 doctors couldnlt get it off and it took an engineer to get it off. But thank goodness he not scared by it, he very disappointed that we cut up his babygro.

Awwww bless

awww bless him....Sounds like you need some rest and relaxation hun! It must be all go in your house xx

Was just thinking you'd not been online for a few days!! Sorry you've had a rough time!! Your poor little boy - that really made my eyes water reading that - am glad he fell asleep during the procedure, bless him! xx

aahw poor little one and what a nightmare day for you... oh bless him poor little boy...take it easy and relax x x x

Sounds like a very rough day. Make sure you relax now!! xx

Aww your poor little man bless him for being so brave :hug: xx

aww my lil boy has those babygrows and im always worried hes going to do that.. everyone laughs at me but youve just proved it does happen. Hope your little boys all healed soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back