Bit of a random question about laundry

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
How do you stop bobbles forming on clothes and how do you get rid of them. I know you can get those little de-bobble things from granny catalogues but do they really work?

:)

Im not sure? What about washing the things that are likely to bobble in a cooler wash.

Everything gets washed on a 30 degree wash, except tea towels and heavily soiled stuff

.... and turn stuff inside out to prevent them from rubbing against one another and bobbling :D

I shave my clothes! You have to be careful not to snag them but it gets rid of bobbleyness =o) I just use a disposable razor especially on wool stuff. :)

I have one of those de-bobbler things (not from the grannie catalogue though, from Ebay :lol: ) and it does work :cheer:

nickilubs said:
I shave my clothes! You have to be careful not to snag them but it gets rid of bobbleyness =o) I just use a disposable razor especially on wool stuff. :)

I'm getting the weirdest mental image here.

zebrastripes said:
nickilubs said:

:rotfl: IT WORKS! lmao!

nickilubs said:
zebrastripes said:
nickilubs said:

:rotfl: IT WORKS! lmao!

You laughing manically as you shave your clothes, with the themetune to Sweeney Todd playing, and Jonny Depp in the background

ouch :lol:

Fook Off! Im gonna go shave my cardi and sulk in the corner....nasty lady.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have shaved my clothes in the past too and it does work. A disposable razor is a must have for all sorts of jobs like shaving the bobbles off car seats and making them look like new. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back