Bit jealous

BluebBerry

Reaction score
Two of my friends had there babies this week , one on the 18 th and one on the 20 th , I'm really happy for them but when I was told the news I burst into tears outa jealously :( I guess 4 weeks to go seems forever now that they have there babies .

Aw big hug!! It is sucky, but it'll go quicker than you think. I feel like this every time I hear about anyone else having a baby and I've only got a week til D-day!!

Yeh and just think you stilk have that excitement of seeing your little one for the first time. :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Its tough i know!!

even tho my due dates not for another 10days, each day pass and i keep thinking hes sooo guna be late :( lol xx

Oh my god. How exciting must it be being 10 days away. Or is it more frustrating? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oh my god. How exciting must it be being 10 days away. Or is it more frustrating? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

bit of both haha!

I no that worst case going over hell be here in 3 weeks...
but its the not knowing!

I was just in asda then having horrible pains..
and i was up till 4am with horrible braxton hicks that i thought was labour cos they were coming every 15mins!!!
but nope! all false alarms haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

bit of both haha!

I no that worst case going over hell be here in 3 weeks...
but its the not knowing!

I was just in asda then having horrible pains..
and i was up till 4am with horrible braxton hicks that i thought was labour cos they were coming every 15mins!!!
but nope! all false alarms haha xx

Awh pity !!! Fingers crossed baby will get a move on . I keep thinking mine will be late too

I'm the same! One friend had her baby on the 12th and one on the 19th and I feel like I'm never gonna go into labour!! :( xx

Tapatalking. X

Ahh true. Knowing that it could happen at any time but frustrating if it doesn't? Lol

Oh my! Risking asda! Your waters could break in the supermarket! Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ahh true. Knowing that it could happen at any time but frustrating if it doesn't? Lol

Oh my! Risking asda! Your waters could break in the supermarket! Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I couldnt sleep this morning so got myself up and went to asda for pineapple and junk food lmao!

oh and moses basket sheets, something worth while haha :p xx

I haven't got any moses basket sheets yet. I think I should stop up. Not sure ill fancy going anywhere when im in week 38 lol. I dont drive so id hate for my waters to break on the bus or something lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

U might get a free bus pass if they do! Lol
I wanna hang around in mamas and papas ready for when they break haha loads if freebies! xx

Tapatalking. X

Ha ha shopping daily for a the entire opening hours every day wouldn't look suspicious at all ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I haven't got any moses basket sheets yet. I think I should stop up. Not sure ill fancy going anywhere when im in week 38 lol. I dont drive so id hate for my waters to break on the bus or something lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

£4 for 2 in asda for the sheets just picked up 2 packs
2 blue ones and 2 white with blue stars :) little angels xx

Thats not bad. Dont have an Asda near me at all. Gutted as I love Asda!

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back