Birthing Balls

Mine's 65cm and is perfect for me. It's meant to go on your height and as I am 5'5" it's fine :D

My physio said to get one that height so your hips are below your knees when you're sitting on it.

Mine is currently being used as a toy OH and DS are flying across the living room as I type with it :roll:

Somebody is going to get hurt. OH is trying it out as a Space hopper

I have a reebok gym one but not got round to using it

Emma58 said:
Mine is currently being used as a toy OH and DS are flying across the living room as I type with it :roll:

LOL My nephew was here yesterday and enjoys bouncing his hands up and down on it! Bless him!

Emma58 said:

:rotfl:

I bought one on Saturday and to dissuade Jamie from stealing it I bought him a space hopper :D So we have both been bouncing on our balls, think hubby feels left out :lol:

I've given it to OH and DS now they were bouncing around and jumping on it that much daren't sit on it now it'll probably burst.
I'll buy myself a new one.

And they managed to knock my flowers off the mantle piece and spill water all over the place :roll:

KIDS :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Boys will be boys, I caught sean and paris taking it in turns to push each other off mine, they got told off :x

It was funny watching them :D It was even funnier though when I proved them right by saying they would break something and they both sulked off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back