Birthday Celebrations Ideas Needed!!

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Ok, my OH will be 30 in June, then my LO will turn 1 on my 30th birthday in July. All my friends also turn 30 in July too, except one who's birthday is at the end of the month.

Now that's a lot of birthdays! We're having a bit of a family get together for my OH, but what to do that's different but still family orientated for my LO and I??

Then with my friends we agreed we should have a wee celebration together just the 4 of us who are closest. One friend is due to move house soon and another is due her second baby in a few weeks, we all have young children so one overnight would be the absolute max and keeping costs to a minimum. Any ideas??? I'm stumped, my wee brain is all out of ideas!

No ideas at all? You guys have less imagination than me!

all really depends on what you like to do

spa break, day out at a theme park to get the old adrenaline pumping, catch a show or see a comedian, only you will knwo what type of thing you like to do

We're all turning 30 in July too, I'd like to have a big fancy dress party but three of my mates have already done that in the last two months lol

Last edited:
Oh Lander I thought about a fancy dress party, I wonder about a Hawaiian themed BBQ (Grill-a-Q if it's wet!). I also remembered about a restaurant I went to ages ago, it's a Mongolian BBQ style place where you choose all your ingredients and they cook it for you. Maybe that for our friends.

At least even though OH's Birthday is also in July, his 30th is next year so I don't have to share with him lol

lol, I think my LO might be the centre of attention on mine, just like he was last year!

I went to a lovely 30th party recently, where it was an 80s kids party. We had a bouncy castle, and loads of sweets from our childhood, posters of 80s cartoon characters and the DJ played some tv theme tunes. They made loads of displays of her childhood pictures through the 80s. Played musical chairs with a twist, the men were sitting on the chairs and the women had to sit on their laps! It was pretty hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back