Birth Text Buddy!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Who was the person off the forum you text when you had your LO to inform everyone else on here and why, or who is it going to be?

I had Kim,
She was originally due the same day as me but Rubie couldn't wait!!
We had met up while pregnant and we speaking to each other everyday, i text her when my waters broke to tell her what was going on and Andy text her to let her know when Jack was born so she could post on here.

:hug:

i didnt text neone at the time i wasnt really friendly with neone in perticular
Katrina (saulino) did leave me a post tho asking how i was

mine was jadybaby, kris text her about 6am to let her no. but i ended up posting it on the forum myself with my bedside internet :lol:

didnt no anyone on here really when i had my son
aint got anyone to text this time either!! :cry:

Aw hun i'll do it! we can get to know each other!!

:lol: :hug:

I didn't text anyone wasn't really friendly with anyone to text I posted after I had him. If I'd text someone they would have got well bored I was ages :lol:

I got DH to text MrsG as we've worked together for over 5 years, and she was the one who told me about this forum. I also texted Hayley and Anna Marie as we were ttc at the same time, and went through that whole journey together.

dionne said:
mine was jadybaby, kris text her about 6am to let her no. but i ended up posting it on the forum myself with my bedside internet :lol:

I remember it like it was yesterday Dionne!! But it was nearly 7 months ago now :shock:

i text sarah :D

she was the first person that i spoke 2 on here & she was there 4 me my whole pregnancy :hug:

i still have the texts that we sent that day :lol:

xx

hayley_17 said:
i text sarah :D

she was the first person that i spoke 2 on here & she was there 4 me my whole pregnancy :hug:

i still have the texts that we sent that day :lol:

xx

same here lol i refused to delete them lol

I can't remember who I text, it was everyone in my phone book at 5am :lol: think i posted myself in the end though? I can't quite remember?

I text Yvonne while I was in labour. I was stood at the hospital entrance in the snow texting her, refusing to go in until I had lol

Ay don't be getting my innocent thread deleted!

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back