birth plan

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone could help me my midwife seems a bit dosy and is going away today and hasnt gone through my birth plan with me and i dont really know what to do - if any1 could help it would be very much appreciated
sarah and bubba

i have done a birth plan too, but i was plannain to go through mine with tula my midwife in 2 dyas time at my appointment. mine just explains how i would like my birth to go (i think this is right...) here iv copied and pasted it so you can have a look.

• I would like my mum (Niki Smith) to be in the birthing room with me at all times, whatever happens
• I would also like it if my mum would be able to cut the baby’s cord after birth
• I would be happy if I could be looked after by women only and I wouldn’t like any students watching
• It would be nice to be able to move around while in labour
• I don’t like the thought of epidurals but I would like to use gas and air, maybe pethidine and a TENS machine if possible.
• I would like my baby checked before being handed to me after birth
• I really wouldn’t like a caesarean section but I would have one if really necessary
• I wouldn’t mind too much if I needed a episiotomy or if I needed injections to help my womb contract after birth
• I hope to feed my baby by breast for the first few days/weeks and would like my baby close to me while in hospital
• I would like my baby to have vitamin K and I need to be immunised for rubella before leaving the hospital

PLEASE COULD YOU NOT LET ANYONE ON THE WARD WITH THE LAST NAME PRIESTLEY thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back