Its a....

Aww congratulations on your little girl Skatty. Beautiful name.

Daggers your 4D picture is amazing :D

Cheers Tina, I highly recommend it, it's so amasing and the DVD is even better.

Skatty, WGC is nice, small, clean and very family oriented. The nice thing about the house we're looking at is that it backs onto woodlands that surround WGC and it's only a 15min walk into town through the woodlands. Trying not to get to stressed re moving especially as my OH keeps saying I won't need to do anything - sounds good to me :wink: , personally I'm more concerned about my 2 cats especially as one is not well, until the baby the baba is born they're still my little babies!! Had one of them lying on me the other day when baba started kicking it was so funny watching the cat bop up and down - wonder if she had any idea what the kicking was - most likely not!

Hi Skatty... sorry have not logged on since last Thursday so didn't see your post.. CONGRATS on your little girl!!!!! AND what a gorgeous name.. nearly sobbed when I read that her name would take in both her uncle's names.. thats lovely :) :) :)

Like you I was sort of hoping for a boy until the day of the scan but admitted afterwards that I was very relieved that it is a girl.. for some reason deep down I wanted a girl but I think I wanted a boy more for my OH as he would like a son one day!!

Glad all is well xx

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes, I love the name Leorah and have only ever heard anyone called it in Israel. I'm not religious but I would like my daughter to grow up knowing about her jewish heritage so it was important for me to have a hebrew name. It means "I have light" which I think is quite spiritual and uplifting.

Thanks Anne Marie, I know exactly what you mean, I though I wanted a boy but now I am so overjoyed about having a girl! I am worried that they may have got it wrong but the sonographer was sure. She said mistakes used to happen but with todays equipment its almost impossible.

Daggers, your house sounds fab, I hope all goes well! I know what you mean about your cats, I have a german shepherd called Princess and she's my not so little girl! I hate it when she's ill and I always know because she feels sorry for herself and wants to be near me all the time. When she is ok she is all playful and around Martin all the time!

Skatty, that's funny as my husband is jewish, in terms of names I think he'd like to go for a more biblicle name but I'm just not to keen on some of the names, his favourite was Moses until Gwynth Paltrow and Chris Martin decided to call their son Moses (typical!!).
Pets are great aren't they, especially now when your having an of day, they sometimes seem to sense it and cuddle up to you - well my cats do not sure about a German Sheppard cuddling anyone!
Thanks, hoping to finally make a decision on the house front by the end of this week, then I to can start to think about packing up as well, good luck to you and your OH on moving and settling in as soon as poss. so that you can still chill out and make the most of the summer!

Oh I like Moses! It's cute but I guess a bit way out there!

German Shepherds are so misunderstood! My Princess is a big bundle of love! Every morning before we get up she gets in between me and Martin for a cuddle :D I love cats too but there is no way Princess will share us with any other furry creature and I'm allergic.

We went to our house today to move some stuff down and I sat in our jungle (garden!) and the sun was beating down and I just wished all the moving was done already! Let us know what you decide about the house :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back