Biker Babe Thread

minikins

Reaction score
Seeing as so many of us on here like our motorbikes I thought I would start a thread for all biker related stuff.

I had a bike before I got Dom, it was only a 125 Yamaha GS as i was a learner and as I was going to take my test I got up the duff so cancelled it all and sold my bike. Here is a pic of me in my biker days :), not my bike but been on the back loads, it's the fastest bike out there a Gixxer 1000!!

What bikes have you got/had/love to have etc?

biker.jpg

ooooh, good idea for a thread Minikins!

Okay, well here's a pic of the model I used to own (it's not actually my photo but I don't have any pics of mine any more as they all got lost on an old PC :( ) but anyway it was exactly the same colour and style as this one ......

honda-vfr-400.gif

I only passed my test on a 125 and so was not supposed to ride this without getting it restricted ........ but I, er, never got round to getting it done :shhh: :shhh:

Phooooarrrrr ! That is a tasty beast ! I hope when Dom wants to ride, if he does, that we do our tests together.

My hubby has an Suzuki SV650 - haven't been on the back of it yet, hubby bought it when i was aboout 4 months pregnant (obviously method in his madness!)
I've always loved bikes and wanted to do my test but mother mouldn't let me and i have never got round to it. But now i'm not sure whether i should go on the back of hubby bike now, as having had a head on accident with a bike recently it has scared me, and i worry that we could easily leave ewan as an orphan! though i know hubby would never endanger me or baby, its the other idiots that worry me.

Friend said i was boring and should go out on the bike with hubbby and enjoy my self,
Am i being boring or a responsibke mum (friend has a 3yr old)

I'd still like to try to do my test, but i know mum will worry... :wall:

Minikins .... are you not going to take your test earlier than that?!!

Hypnorm ..... that's why I sold my bike, I said in another thread earlier today that I had a sudden wave of feeling really irresponsible - probably due to my ex-husband not being around any more and I was bringing my son up on my own. With only me looking after him, I suddenly thought "what would happen if anything happened to me?!". So the bike went.

And, just like you've just said - my nana always used to say "it's not you, it's the other silly buggers!" ...... her saying that has always stuck in my head ever since :|

My friend said ' don't let baby rule your life' but as i replied 'But he is my life, i have a responsibilty to look after him.

Hubby (Tom) Bought me some leathers for christmas but i haven't used them, plus mum won't look after ewan if i want to go for a ride on the bike. which is fair enough she was in the crash that i had.

I would love to have a go but i don't think i'm going to like it as i won't be in control!! .

I hate it when Tom goes out on the bike i worry untill he gets home, i don't think i could manage without him. but he always says how long he'll be or if not he will phone me.
I suppose it is something i can do later when kids have grown up.

Toms bike with me and Ewan riding (future biker boy i think - god rest my nerves!! :pray: )
CameraDownload050406043.jpg
[/img]

Hypnorm - BLESS !!

I could take my test any time as I can and used to ride a 125 but now I have got Dom I don't want to take a risks and when I used to ride I was a nutter on a midlife crisis. Also there is the money side, I would rather plough money into Dom at the moment but I still do treat myself so don't worry ;)

One of my mates did a wheelie with me on the back of her bike once - I was not happy !!! :evil:

I wasn't keen on riding pillion - a wheelie would have sent me over the edge! Sometimes it was okay as I didn't have to concentrate, but most the time I was just nervous because I wasn't the one in control! Probably why I hate aeroplanes so much :lol:

Well, at least passing your test will be something to look forward to in the future!

I hate flying too, love bikes hate being in the air!!

MMMMMMMMMM GSXR 1000!!!!! My dad had the 750 and I used to go on the back of it loads - till the daft arse raced it at Silverstone and hit an oil patch on the track and wrote it off :wall: (he was fine thank god for leathers and a decent helmet!)

I would love a Hayabusa or a GSXR, both are gorgeous - I love suzuki's :)

hi thought i'd bump this to the top as im getting excited our tickets for donnington have come to see the moto GP on 30th june :dance:

can't wait we went last year and it was ace even though the weather was shocking but great fun, i feel like we going to have a great break away with some great racing also. My OH is coming and my dad and bro as well as uncle and cousin and a few friends of my dads that are in his bike club,

anyone else going as well? :)

rusks said:
hi thought i'd bump this to the top as im getting excited our tickets for donnington have come to see the moto GP on 30th june :dance:

can't wait we went last year and it was ace even though the weather was shocking but great fun, i feel like we going to have a great break away with some great racing also. My OH is coming and my dad and bro as well as uncle and cousin and a few friends of my dads that are in his bike club,

anyone else going as well? :)

Am so jealous, love the GP but not going this year. Been 3 times, twice at Donnington (great circuit) and once at Philip Island. Give Rossi a wave from me, I read his book whilst I was in labour, its a great read!!!!

not a huge rossi fan although totally repect him for being a great rider. im cheering on the new boys stoner and pedrosa as they are doing fab. will give rossi a wave for you def beanie!! philip island is a beautiful circuit would love to go there one day. :dance:

wow i love bikes but i and OH are also 205 gti mad, shall we start a new thread for cars too? Best track was nurburgring last year...we both want to pass our bike tests so when/if we do we will take 205 tracky and bikes with us :dance: :D I love ninja's always have...think il start with a lil 400/600 to get used to it for a few months, then move up when im more confident (grow a few inches) lol

I had a thing for motorbikes when I was going through my teens (think it was the thought of men in leather lol) Think I was about 18 going on 19 and I was out with my mates, just for a drink and a chat. In walks this totaly drop dead gorgeous guy... and i mean serious phhwwaarr factor here lol. He was carrying a helmet. He sits down by us, I couldnt stop telling my mates how sexy I thought he was, so they dare me to go and talk to him. So me being 'slightly' tipsey thought okay nothing to lose here, gets up, flicking my hair thinking im sexy lol. I start chatting to him, my opening line was 'hate to see people all on their own, would you like to come and join us?' he smiles and says 'thsts very thoughtful, but id much rather talk to you' So we carry on chatting for a bit, I ask him what sort of bike he rides. He tells me that I wouldnt know even if he told me. Which I wouldnt I know nothing about bikes. Anyway couple of hours later he says he has to go meet a couple of people and walks out of the bar. Me being a very curious person, well im diying to see what this bike looks like. I go up to the window, trying to stay out of sight. He only gets on a rusty old bloody scooter doesnt he and drives off!! lol I never spoke to him again lol. My friends were diying with laughter.

Im not like that anymore, I have matured .... :angel: honest!

great story violet-glow i think we can all relate to that one!! :lol:

lol this is the closest i wil get to a bike!! me and my niece
menchloe.jpg

my partner rides motocross big and small bikes heres a pic of him and my nephew

P1270015.jpg

and heres my other nephew
P1270018.jpg

great pics i would love to post pics but never did get the hang of it. My Oh rides a Kawasaki ZX 6R ninja and a Honda CBR 600 - he does track days at Castle Coombe (bristol) I go pillion and love it, never did do my test i guess i never will now, happy to ride on the back and watch the world go by!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back