bikers?

leckershell

Reaction score
Just a random curious question.. how many (ex)bikers do we have in the house?

I used to ride but have obviously now given it up. My OH sold his bike just before we moved house as he doesn't want to risk being hurt and not being around for me and little one.

Does anyone here ride, or used to ride..?

michelle x

I dont ride but i have a lot of friends who do.

I would like to one day though (even though my mum has threatened to disown me if i do :? )

happy_chick said:
Bikes scare me... they really really do! :(

me too!!!, my brother in law rides a bike and once gave me a lift down the road, I clung on for dear life and told him off for going so fast, apparently he was only doing 20 mph but it felt really fast :oops:

OH sold his the day before we met, we're both members of a biker forum and will be going one of the rallies in June :)

SarahB said:
happy_chick said:
Bikes scare me... they really really do! :(

me too!!!, my brother in law rides a bike and once gave me a lift down the road, I clung on for dear life and told him off for going so fast, apparently he was only doing 20 mph but it felt really fast :oops:

Im going to a funeral tomorrow of a friend who died on a bike :( he was only 28 :cry:

happy_chick said:
SarahB said:
[quote="happy_chick":24mezfqt]Bikes scare me... they really really do! :(

Im going to a funeral tomorrow of a friend who died on a bike :( he was only 28 :cry:[/quote:24mezfqt]

I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend or cause upset :hug:

leckershell said:
happy_chick said:
SarahB said:
[quote="happy_chick":mhgg6gdc]Bikes scare me... they really really do! :(

Im going to a funeral tomorrow of a friend who died on a bike :( he was only 28 :cry:

I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend or cause upset :hug:[/quote:mhgg6gdc]

Dont worry u werent to know! Its just a very raw subject at the moment.
xxx

HIya

I have to reply because motorbikes are one of my pets hates i loathe them they do my head in :twisted:

We live on the isle of man where the TT is held and for 2 weeks of the year my little island is over run with bloody bikers :twisted: if you go shopping they are whizzing by you and god forbid you need to go somewhere on the TT course because you risk your life they go so fast they forget people live here too :wall:

Sorry for anyone who doesn't know one of the main roads over here is used as a race track for bike racing once a year if you know anyone into bikes they should know it.

Right that's me done if anyone wants to mention horses on the road i can go over again though :lol:

Heather

A friend of mine died in a bike accident 3 years ago in september, his wife had just had a baby. I have only ever been on a bike once and it was as pillion on his bike.

The funeral as sad as it was an experience with all the bikers riding around in lines behind his coffin which was being carried in a side car specially made for bike funerals. And also he had heavey metal music played in church to!

He was a great chap and greatly missed.

Hubby likes his bikes. He has a fireblade atm. Funny, i have to give up my horse but his bike stays.... Hmmm lol! Thankfully ellie hates it. Cries her eyes out when she goes near it!

My Oh is into bikes and has a kawasaki on/off roader.

986908934_l.jpg

My half brother loved it when I visited on mine. Apparently every bike he sees now he shouts out 'shells bike'. Aww

Meeeeeee :cheer:

I had a gorgeous Kawazaki Z1, and was very much into the bike scene, and sung in a rock band that played at rallies etc. I loved it, but I came off my bike and injured my back.....its not too bad now but It still gives me jip. I also lost a few friends to bike accidents.

I dont go for that scene anymore, but would like to get back on a bike oneday!

not me myself ut my dad has a trike built himself with an alpha romeo engine its rapid and any chance i get im out on the back of it, been a few times weve gone s fast that weve hit a bump and iv nearly been off but i love it and thi syear i can get back on it as last year i was pregnant and was gutted i couldnt be on it. Iv grown up around buikes since i was about 8 but me personally ? well i crashed a chicken chaser into my mums bush and then went through her fence and then crashed my ex boyfriends moped straight into my dads van becaus einstead of pulling the brake i pulled back and used my feet as brakes which didnt work so hey ho. but i do love them i wish i could ride

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back