Big fat knuckles!!

skatty

Reaction score
When pregnant my fingers swelled up like sausages so I took my rings off and put a replacement wedding ring on. Nearly six weeks after the birth I finally got round to changing over again and none of my rings will go over my knuckles :shock:

My fingers are not swollen anymore so why have my knuckles grown? Has anyone ever herad of this???

thats bizarre skatty?! :shock:

mine swelled up but back to normal now??

None of my rings fit from the first time i was pregnant

I can get some of my rings on now just the middle finger i cant get some of them on but thats been 9 months since ive had him i havent lost all my baby weight as yet, but when u gain weight so do your fingers, once all the baby fat has gone the should fit as normal. XkelX

Mine took afew months before i could get mine back over the joints.

Oh thanks, that's a bit of a relief! i never heard of this before :D

you have just described my fingers! i thought i was going crazy! no-one believes me that my knuckles have grown... I still can't get my rings over them 14 weeks on... in fact my fingers are 2 sizes bigger but i think it's just getting the ring over my knuckle... i'm getting mine made igger - fed up waiting for them to go down. Have your feet grown too? I was a size 5 (maybe a 6 if the shoe was narrow) now i struggle to squeeze a sz 6 on.

x

Hi Hayley, isn't it frustrating?? I am still a size 3-4 in my trainers and boots but all my strappy high heels are in the loft still, I do hope they still fit! My feet were wide anyway! I about 100 pairs of shoes, no savings just shoes :lol: ) I will be heartbroken if they don't fit :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back