Persona Test Sticks + result

Donna79x

Reaction score
Good Morning Every1,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out from experience.

I recently bought a persona fertility test kit and have been following this throughout my cycle and got a postivie results (2 big blue lines) on the test sticks for the last 2 days....

Does anyone know what this means? I am 'O' or nothing ???

Thank you and have a fab day..

Me off to work in 30 mins :(

xx

I don't use one but I would guess it means you are having an LH surge and are about to Ovulate soon- get BDing girl :cheer:

Hi

I would agree. I use a clearblue fertility monitor and that has wee sticks which also have lines that the machine reads and that is the same. Two line means++ on ovulating.

Sarah

I've used persona for years but always totally ignored the 2 lines what your looking for is the little circle with a dot in it that will tell you the days your ovulating it's usually present for 2 or 3 days. I found it really good and very very acurate. Best of luck

Hiya I've just read this again are you using the one that has the red and green days the little red circle appears on days when you get the red light. Have a good read of the instruction booklet it will tell you exactly whats going on. I have a short cycle 25/26 days and usually tended to ov on days 9-11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back